Unfortunately the two cases I want aren't available yet. But as soon as they are I'm going to be on them like white on rice.

These are the two cases fyi: Amazon.com: Incipio Stowaway for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Royal Purple / Optical White: Cell Phones & Accessories or Amazon.com: Speck Products SmartFlex Card Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Grape Purple: Cell Phones & Accessories. I'm leaning towards the Incipio but I will probably get whichever one is available first to actually ship out first.

For now I'm looking for another iP5 card case that I can get that isn't very expensive to use until I can order one of those. Or one that I like even more that is readily available. Although knowing me I'll what ALL three options.
    Last edited by Ginbill; 09-21-2012 at 11:21 PM.
    09-21-2012 11:14 PM
    Hi, here is where I bought my case for my Iphone 5

Amazon.com: The Three Knights iphone 5: Cell Phones & Accessories
    09-22-2012 02:07 AM
    Again, any downside to the Seidio Surface case (with kickstand) and the corresponding Seidio holster?
    09-22-2012 05:23 AM
    Unfortunately the two cases I want aren't available yet. But as soon as they are I'm going to be on them like white on rice.

These are the two cases fyi: Amazon.com: Incipio Stowaway for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Royal Purple / Optical White: Cell Phones & Accessories or Amazon.com: Speck Products SmartFlex Card Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Grape Purple: Cell Phones & Accessories. I'm leaning towards the Incipio but I will probably get whichever one is available first to actually ship out first.

For now I'm looking for another iP5 card case that I can get that isn't very expensive to use until I can order one of those. Or one that I like even more that is readily available. Although knowing me I'll what ALL three options.
    Gin, I highly recommend the Incipio Stowaway case. I have the pink/grey for my 4S for when I want to switch out from using my BookBook.

Now with the one for the 4S I know I can fit 3 cards plus a couple of receipts or bills, but with the i5 my only concern because it's thinner how much could you fit in the case, I guess would be the same ?
    09-22-2012 09:39 AM
    I just got the purple gel case from Verizon. Loved it on the 4 so I think it do at least for a while on the 5.
    09-22-2012 10:35 AM

The speck case is available from speck directly. I just was notified that mine shipped today
    09-22-2012 11:13 AM
    Is there a case that doesn't just completely cover the beautiful back of the iPhone?
    09-22-2012 11:34 AM
    Picked up the burton speck case from bestbuy. Going to return it once my bumper is here, then the wait for a cookbook starts
    09-22-2012 02:00 PM
    The speck case is available from speck directly. I just was notified that mine shipped today
    Unfortunately the purple one isn't. I might just fold and buy red or black though. Thanks for the heads up!
    09-22-2012 05:33 PM
    Gin, I highly recommend the Incipio Stowaway case. I have the pink/grey for my 4S for when I want to switch out from using my BookBook.

Now with the one for the 4S I know I can fit 3 cards plus a couple of receipts or bills, but with the i5 my only concern because it's thinner how much could you fit in the case, I guess would be the same ?
    Good to hear. My brother had one for his 4S in solid black. It seemed super sleek a card case.
    09-22-2012 05:33 PM
    I just bought this case from "Platinum Perfected Case Chemistry" at Best Buy for $35 plus tax:

Platinum Series - Case with Holster for Apple iPhone 5 - Black - APC22SB

It feels great and does basic protection; it also has a great holster mechanism. Simple and easy to use, holds the phone securely so far.

I had a Otterbox Defender for my 4S and, although the protection was great, I went through 2 cases as the material falls apart in time. It's also very bulky. I tried going naked with the 5 since yesterday, but today had to get at least some minimal protection. Plus, I'm a holster guy, using them from way back in the Treo and Palm Pre days.

I should note that I had my Sprint rep install a Zagg Invisible shield before I left the store yesterday, so, even though this case does not cover the screen, the 5's screen is protected.

Might find something better down the road, but, I don't know, this seems to be what I was looking for--just hard to believe I found it already and so easily!
    09-22-2012 07:40 PM
    I highly suggest the Belkin Grip Candy Sheer. It feels amazing and made of a gel like material! The colors look great, and bold. Bought it from Best Buy yesterday, and I can't seem to find it onine yet. Barely adds weight, and just looks sleek.
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone 5 Cases-photo.jpg   iPhone 5 Cases-photo-1-.jpg  
    09-22-2012 08:23 PM
    I also posted this here:
    http://forums.imore.com/iphone-acces...-shipping.html

ZooGue is doing 2 free case again just pay $3.99 shipping.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, did search and did not see it.
    09-22-2012 08:37 PM
    Wood ipad and iphone case company just released for preorder a bunch of new iPhone 5 cases and are giving about discount for pre-order cases. iPhone 5 Metal Aluminum Case Cover
    Pre-order? it is already released.I received one from one of the case suppliers
    Last edited by herela; 09-22-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    09-22-2012 09:25 PM
    I'm waiting for the new bookbook but I went with a otterbox defender .. I have used them on a 3GS up to now the 5

The 5 is by far the best one yet the plastic it locks in it snug and actually kind of difficult to get apart lol
    The rubber is stronger and holds on place way better and the changes how it covers the home button only now and rest is the plastic

Only thing I have noticed it the ear opening and camera opening collect dust easy but other than that this thing is solid and it's not as bulky as the previous
    09-23-2012 12:02 AM
    I needed something so I went into AT&T and bought a speck candy shell until some more cases are on the market.
    09-23-2012 12:22 AM
    $10 black bumper (amazon.com) and a clear screen protector for the BACK of iPhone5 (if anything is gonna scratch up on this thing, it's the metal). Front glass is naked.
    09-23-2012 09:02 AM
    Anyone making a thin case with a kickstand?
    09-23-2012 09:17 AM
    I'm waiting for the new bookbook but I went with a otterbox defender .. I have used them on a 3GS up to now the 5

The 5 is by far the best one yet the plastic it locks in it snug and actually kind of difficult to get apart lol
    The rubber is stronger and holds on place way better and the changes how it covers the home button only now and rest is the plastic

Only thing I have noticed it the ear opening and camera opening collect dust easy but other than that this thing is solid and it's not as bulky as the previous
    I'm definitely getting the new Bookbook when it com out. I loved that case for the 4S.
    I'm looking for a nice Speck candy shell case till then.
    trandz likes this.
    09-23-2012 10:02 AM
    Best Buy has specks. I picked up a Burton one until my bumper comes next week, and than the wait for a BookBook. Hopefully they added a camera cutout this time around.
    09-23-2012 12:23 PM
    I just bought this case from "Platinum Perfected Case Chemistry" at Best Buy for $35 plus tax:

Platinum Series - Case with Holster for Apple iPhone 5 - Black - APC22SB

It feels great and does basic protection; it also has a great holster mechanism. Simple and easy to use, holds the phone securely so far.

I had a Otterbox Defender for my 4S and, although the protection was great, I went through 2 cases as the material falls apart in time. It's also very bulky. I tried going naked with the 5 since yesterday, but today had to get at least some minimal protection. Plus, I'm a holster guy, using them from way back in the Treo and Palm Pre days.

I should note that I had my Sprint rep install a Zagg Invisible shield before I left the store yesterday, so, even though this case does not cover the screen, the 5's screen is protected.

Might find something better down the road, but, I don't know, this seems to be what I was looking for--just hard to believe I found it already and so easily!
    I ordered the same case from best buy it was on back order but it was available as an In store pickup. I order the one with the kickstand. It's a rebranded seido case, but cheaper than odering from seido direct. The case is slim lightweight and nicely textured. I like the metal kickstand sturdy and the nostalgia from my Evo days lol. I also went with the zagg extreme case friendly screen protecter. I don't know if it's necessary but better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it. I really like the sleek minimalist approach while providing belt clip. Overall the case does not add much bulk and I didn't have to wait for shipping. Protected since day 1.
    emjayess likes this.
    09-24-2012 01:37 PM
    Are you looking amazing model iPhone 5 Cases with best discount price please visit SF Planet
    That is not english.
    09-24-2012 10:43 PM
    I had to get a case, everything around me just said "Muahahah, set it down on me and you shall see the true meaning of scratches!!" I think the living in a dusty house just increases that risk.

But regardless, I grabbed a decent $20 case from Future Shop (it's a sister company to Best Buy in Canada)

http://store.griffintechnology.com/p...e-for-iphone-5

Here's a French site with pics:

http://www.macway.com/fr/product/259...-iphone-5.html

Now I'm a guy who has ALWAYS used an Otterbox Defender. I got it for my 4 and I swear my phone looks stellar, but it honestly made it look like a tank, it makes it weigh a ton and even with a 20% difference, it's like the 4 was a brick.

I decided I would get the AppleCare + and reduce my case. I honestly can't put up with the size any longer. I've the Ballistic SG on order and I'm more than happy with this case until then.

It's VERY simple and nothing fancy at all, but it feels great and I feel comfortable with it, surprisingly. It's pricey, seeing that these cases usually go for under $10, but for being an early adopter it's the price we pay.

I tried the Speck Candyshell and I wasn't impressed. It was TOOOOO tight. I honestly thought I was going to scratch the hell out of I when I took it out. So I said hell no, I will stick with this until I get the SG.

Anyone hear anything about the Ballistic cases? I haven't heard a mouse fart about their status.
    09-24-2012 11:27 PM
    I ordered the same case from best buy it was on back order but it was available as an In store pickup. I order the one with the kickstand. It's a rebranded seido case, but cheaper than odering from seido direct. The case is slim lightweight and nicely textured. I like the metal kickstand sturdy and the nostalgia from my Evo days lol. I also went with the zagg extreme case friendly screen protecter. I don't know if it's necessary but better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it. I really like the sleek minimalist approach while providing belt clip. Overall the case does not add much bulk and I didn't have to wait for shipping. Protected since day 1.
    There's one with a kickstand?! Whoa! I missed that one! Guess I'll be going back to Best Buy to check it out, thanks!

EDIT: Went to Best Buy tonight and exchanged the standard case for the one with the Kickstand and it's great! I'm often in a situation where I want to read with the iPhone and having a built in stand will really be a nice feature.

Thanks, Uc4life, for the heads up!!
    Last edited by emjayess; 09-26-2012 at 12:03 AM.
    09-25-2012 12:29 AM
    I want a book book as well. I wonder when it's going to be out. Any news on it yet?
    trandz likes this.
    09-25-2012 10:45 AM
680 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD