iPhone 5 Cases

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I only have a 4s but i'd highly recommend checking out "Casecrown" cases on Amazon. Affordable, many under $10 on sale. Lots of good reviews of various models. Personally I have the "Lux Glider for the 4s" It's slightly different for the five. But the build is nice. I have screen protectors on front and back of phone and it fits extremely snug.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered this inexpensive no name brand. I have the pink, purple, white, and clear of the same. :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369850321.638369.jpg

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Thought you didn't like that one, since it doesn't cover the top and bottom?

Who me? I love the cases that barely protect the iPhone. I like the style of the phone naked, but want a bit of protection. Not a fan of skins since I cant change them as often as I do :)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Sorry meant Slammers08.. He stated the other day that it allow the phone to get chipped. figures it was on the side that was not protected. Go figure :(

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Sorry meant Slammers08.. He stated the other day that it allow the phone to get chipped. figures it was on the side that was not protected. Go figure :(

I like the case alot! Looks very nice BUT I do prefer cases that cover the top and bottom due to that one drop the other day! Hit the spot that wasn't covered and made a small chip right under the port.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Out of all my cases, I think my favorites are the mophie juice pack air (for extra battery life when on the go) and the Belkin View Case which offers "just enough" all-around-the-edges grippy protection but is still extremely lightweight and thin. And the clear back lets you see your pretty phone!

The phone is just too slippery for me to hold onto without a case and I need somewhere to attach the lanyard, of course. ;)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369959269.486139.jpg

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369959294.320456.jpg

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Out of all my cases, I think my favorites are the mophie juice pack air (for extra battery life when on the go) and the Belkin View Case which offers "just enough" all-around-the-edges grippy protection but is still extremely lightweight and thin. And the clear back lets you see your pretty phone!

The phone is just too slippery for me to hold onto without a case and I need somewhere to attach the lanyard, of course. ;)

View attachment 31506

View attachment 31507

I agree! I have the clearview case and like it alot! Just scratches too easily. I just purchased the mophie helium and def a great case for on the go. Just a bit slippery and long. But great for the added battery! I think my 2 favorites are the speck grip and mophie with the clearview close 3rd.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree! I have the clearview case and like it alot! Just scratches too easily. I just purchased the mophie helium and def a great case for on the go. Just a bit slippery and long. But great for the added battery! I think my 2 favorites are the speck grip and mophie with the clearview close 3rd.

I really like the speck grip too. Thanks for suggesting it. And clear cases rock! :)

The mophie helium is a beauty! I almost got that one since it's the thinnest/lightest mophie but opted for the mophie air instead because it completely covers all the buttons and the case has a soft matte exterior which isn't slippery. Oh, and it comes in black, lol. ;)

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I really like the speck grip too. Thanks for suggesting it. And clear cases rock! :)

The mophie helium is a beauty! I almost got that one since it's the thinnest/lightest mophie but opted for the mophie air instead because it completely covers all the buttons and the case has a soft matte exterior which isn't slippery. Oh, and it comes in black, lol. ;)

It's a bit slippery but like the less bulk. And just ordered another clearview lol!