iPhone 5 Cases

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
With apple care+ IMO there is no reason to have a bulky case. All I use is a zoogue because I prefer the slimmer profile cases.

I prefer Zoo as well, but having AppleCare + doesn't rest my mind when I'm a 5-6 hour drive from the nearest Apple Store. Makes it a pain in da *** in my situation. Lol!

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk 2

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I prefer Zoo as well, but having AppleCare + doesn't rest my mind when I'm a 5-6 hour drive from the nearest Apple Store. Makes it a pain in da *** in my situation. Lol!

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk 2

I hear ya the nearest apple store is over a hour away for me. But I roll with a zagg HD and a zoogue and phone still looks like new. I also use a speck flip which I highly recommend.

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking of buying an element case sector 5 or black ops. But one thing that's holding me back is if the case affect with the reception. I don't want any degrade or loss of signal. If anyone have it, can you confirm wether it do or don't. Thanks

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of buying an element case sector 5 or black ops. But one thing that's holding me back is if the case affect with the reception. I don't want any degrade or loss of signal. If anyone have it, can you confirm wether it do or don't. Thanks

I just can't bring myself to spend as much on a case as I did on the phone. That's just me though. :)

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know of a case that has an ADJUSTABLE kickstand. Most of them have a fixed kickstand. I have Seidio case that has a fixed kickstand, but I am looking for an adjustable one. I want to be able to stand my phone as vertical as possible. Help me out please.

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Saw a lot of talk on another (to-remain-nameless) forum of the Caudabe Veil in frost. Got one yesterday via Amazon and it's pretty amazing. Hands down the thinnest case I've ever seen and is pretty good for a guy like me who wants basically just scratch protection and nothing else. It has a nice matte feel to it and is completely transparent. Not bad at all.

Got the Caudabe Veil a few days ago and agree. Really thin and pretty much what I was looking for in a case. I can't stand those big bulky Otterboxes.

spark032207#WN

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Echo the Ringke Slim comments. The only case I've liked in terms of both design and protection. (I don't drop my phone, so didn't need too thick of a case.)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up one of incase's new Meta Slider cases tonight. This case is fantastic! It offers just enough protection, is still low profile and I love the color (I opted for Cobalt blue with gray trim for something different).

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a generic case from Target. It is a slim black case and looks really good on my white iPhone. Nice soft matte finish and no branding whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Both the speck and the belkin scratch easily! That's why I switched to the speck grip and the elago matrix!

I really don't mind scratches and scuffs on my cases...better on the cases than on the phone! ;)

The Speck grips are cool -- haven't seen the Elago in person yet. I am going to get a black Speck Flip CandyShell as soon as I can find one at an AT&T store. Loved it on my 4S. A bit tired of wrestling the 5 out of the regular CandyShell!

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The grips are as easy as the flips to take outta the case. I like the grip a bit better because it's less bulk. Here's a pic of the elago-ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368795485.922626.jpg

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I bought an Element case. It's okay but nowhere near $175 bucks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 while driving in reverse

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234