iPhone 5 Cases

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Slickwraps are just skins. They offer no protection. They are thick, too. I keep trying them, and I don't know why..I don't care for them, and wind up peeling them off after a few days.

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
How many hours does the mophie juice pack last?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I can't say in hours because your use may vary, but it gives me about 80% more battery on the go and I love it definitely recommend for people who need extra juice and don't wanna pull out a charger

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I can't say in hours because your use may vary, but it gives me about 80% more battery on the go and I love it definitely recommend for people who need extra juice and don't wanna pull out a charger

I ended up giving mine to my mom as a gift just because I prefer the lightning cable had like 3 of them and didn't want to buy anymore micro USB cables. Also still felt a bit bulky for my again I prefer very low profile cases like a zoogue. And a bit too long also.

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I ended up giving mine to my mom as a gift just because I prefer the lightning cable had like 3 of them and didn't want to buy anymore micro USB cables. Also still felt a bit bulky for my again I prefer very low profile cases like a zoogue. And a bit too long also.

I'm actually the exact opposite.. I bought it because I have micro USBs everywhere from my note 2 s3 and other previous android phones so I just picked up a juicepack for the USB port and the extra battery

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Magpul is my choice. Uag was ok but the mold was warped by the volume switch. Got a replacement and it was still defective. Magpul is a nice tight and rigid case minimal protection but yet still very rugged.

Last edited:

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Magpul is my choice. Uag was ok but the mold was warped by the volume switch. Got a replacement and it was still defective. Magpul is a nice tight and rigid case minimal protection but yet still very rugged.

Yeah it's nice but just not for me I prefer the rearth and my mophie

anon(5895641)

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 2.jpg
Picture 4.jpg

UAG by far is my favorite case. I used it when I had my S3 & now my iPhone 5. The case isn't that bulky, survives drops, has a good enough lip, all buttons responsive, case feels sturdy & looks nice overall. I'm very picky when it comes to phone cases. I've tried numerous cases for the iPhone 5 & UAG is by far the best in my opinion. Second best would probably be speck but I hated how the sides of that case would flake up within a week of usage so I returned.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The ringke is really nice. It's very sleek. I know it won't protect my phone if I drop it but I rarely/never drop my phones.

I would like to have a case that would offer more protection, but the problem is that I have always found significant issues with them. I had the Otterbox Defender and though it looked good and wasn't as bulky, the case was poorly made and there were reports that the case would scratch the phone in various places. I got the commuter, but it really wasn't dust proof. I had the Survivor, which I liked the best, but when I made phone calls, people had a difficult time hearing me, and I had a difficult time hearing them. The Lifeproof is really expensive and has issues with the screen protector. So if I couldn't get the protection that I wanted without making major sacrifices, then I figured I may as well go with something that looked good. That's when I got into the slim cases. So, I will just have to be more careful with my device. I do have apple care plus, so if I do manage to break my phone, it won't cost me an arm and a leg to get it fixed.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have a case that would offer more protection, but the problem is that I have always found significant issues with them. I had the Otterbox Defender and though it looked good and wasn't as bulky, the case was poorly made and there were reports that the case would scratch the phone in various places. I got the commuter, but it really wasn't dust proof. I had the Survivor, which I liked the best, but when I made phone calls, people had a difficult time hearing me, and I had a difficult time hearing them. The Lifeproof is really expensive and has issues with the screen protector. So if I couldn't get the protection that I wanted without making major sacrifices, then I figured I may as well go with something that looked good. That's when I got into the slim cases. So, I will just have to be more careful with my device. I do have apple care plus, so if I do manage to break my phone, it won't cost me an arm and a leg to get it fixed.

With apple care+ IMO there is no reason to have a bulky case. All I use is a zoogue because I prefer the slimmer profile cases.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234