iPhone 5 Cases

Dinadivas

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
i used sedio with kickdstand behind it, just got it from Imore.store. so far it is good and i love it

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 183

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
i used sedio with kickdstand behind it, just got it from Imore.store. so far it is good and i love it

I have some questions about this case. What's the quality of the case? Does the silicone feel loose? How about the kickstand? Do you think that it will hold up over time? Does the case come with a screen protector?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox Defender for iPhone 5. Best case out there

Agreed. I've tried about 5 other cases, including the Lunatik Taktik, and within hours always go back to my Otterbox Defender!

Only gripe is the rainbow effect. I have to take my case apart fairly often to clean it. If they could get that figured out I'd be thrilled.

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I just use a full body zagg with a bumper. This moth it's green for Saint Patty's day.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I just use a full body zagg with a bumper. This moth it's green for Saint Patty's day.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

How does it look?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. I've tried about 5 other cases, including the Lunatik Taktik, and within hours always go back to my Otterbox Defender!

Only gripe is the rainbow effect. I have to take my case apart fairly often to clean it. If they could get that figured out I'd be thrilled.

I am curious about the Lunatic Taktik case, what did you like and not like about it? I was considering that or a Mophie case, just not sure but fortunately I can't get another iP5 for a month when I have an upgrade coming so I have time.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Ive been using my tech21 impact case for a number of months now. Its been holding up extremely well and hasnt discolred or been nicked up like I originally thought. Id just like the option for more colors so I could switch it up a bit.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Ive been using my tech21 impact case for a number of months now. Its been holding up extremely well and hasnt discolred or been nicked up like I originally thought. Id just like the option for more colors so I could switch it up a bit.

If you go on there website there are different colors.

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
No need for bumpers this time around. No need last time around, either. They were necessary to fix the "you're holding it wrong" issue from antenna-gate.

I like the whole bumper case thing. Wish there was a less expensive metal bumper case for my iPhone 5. Can't shell out $100+ for a regular case.

Sent from my MOMO9-3 using Tapatalk HD

jgurnett#CB

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
For me, I've tested a number of cases and to my surprise, my favorite is the Speck Candyshell Grip. Perfect fit, and very thin and light. Normally I like the back of the phone showing to highlight the design from Apple, but this case absolutely rocks. Just my $0.02 of course.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
For me, I've tested a number of cases and to my surprise, my favorite is the Speck Candyshell Grip. Perfect fit, and very thin and light. Normally I like the back of the phone showing to highlight the design from Apple, but this case absolutely rocks. Just my $0.02 of course.

I totally agree on the Speck Grip. I just got an Otterbox Defender for my iPhone5 but it is so bulky. Seriously thinking about the life proof case for when I am out on weekends. Not sure yet. Have heard many negative things about it.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
As of yesterday, I am rocking a Hello Kitty hard slim case from Verizon. Just too cute to pass up. Had a Zagg shield installed from day one so no worries about scratches and such.
ugu8edu4.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364064695.153855.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364064695.153855.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 118

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I've given up on otterbox. Currently packing a nextware slim that I found on groupon, using this one until my Magpul case comes in.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree on the Speck Grip. I just got an Otterbox Defender for my iPhone5 but it is so bulky. Seriously thinking about the life proof case for when I am out on weekends. Not sure yet. Have heard many negative things about it.

Speck offers great protection with very little bulk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox