iPhone 5 Cases

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I want simple yet protective. I plan on putting a clear coat screen protector on as I always do.
16.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

10.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The new ones aren't as bad as the older ones. They still scratch, but they don't show the scratches as clearly.

Uh uh. My black one was scratched fairly quickly and looked terrible after a while. That was from a pocket with no keys and normal use. Never dropped or anything. Fabshell has no such problems. :)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Bought a rocketfish case for mine release day cause I needed a case and those were the only ones I found, no screen protectors. Had my phone out of the case for a while, found the pavement and dinged my corner.

Then I bought an Otterbox Defender, definite improvement over the ip4 model, but still too bulky. So I will end up getting a LifeProof and a BookBook cause I love 'em.

And I just bought an Incipio Feather, never had one for my 4, but I really like it, best slim case I've ever used on a phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Bought a rocketfish case for mine release day cause I needed a case and those were the only ones I found, no screen protectors. Had my phone out of the case for a while, found the pavement and dinged my corner.

Then I bought an Otterbox Defender, definite improvement over the ip4 model, but still too bulky. So I will end up getting a LifeProof and a BookBook cause I love 'em.

And I just bought an Incipio Feather, never had one for my 4, but I really like it, best slim case I've ever used on a phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Checkout the belkin clear view or candy sheer.

fmiami

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Received my otterbox reflex case for my iPhone 5 yesterday. Love it! Had the reflex case for my iPhone 4 and that was a great case. The new reflex for the iPhone 5 is even better. Very slim and durable with the transparent back. Highly recommend this case to anyone looking for a case. I purchased the blue and green on and it looks way better I'm person than on the computer screen.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Uh uh. My black one was scratched fairly quickly and looked terrible after a while. That was from a pocket with no keys and normal use. Never dropped or anything. Fabshell has no such problems. :)

I have a white one and had a black one for my galaxy s3 when I had it. Neither scratched as easily as the previous generation, and neither showed scratches as visibly.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter. It provides great protection in a slim package. Best case available for those that want protection but not too much added bulk.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm also getting this tomorrow:

u2avuzyj.jpg

Griffin Meshups for the iPhone 5. It comes in red (my favorite color), but I think I want to get white to be a bit different. All of my other cases are red.

lowrg3

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I was using an Otterbox Defender but wanted something a bit slimmer.

I couldn't decide between the incipio dual pro or the otterbox commuter, so I bought both.

Trying out the Incipio first.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen