iPhone 5 Cases

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I rarely use cases on my iPhones (maybe 10-20% of the time) ... but have always used the CaseMate Barely There when I did. Last weekend my brother showed me his Incipio Feather case, and I was quite impressed... it's a minimalist case like the CM BarelyThere case... but it just seems so much more comfortable to hold... and actually seemed to be smaller/lower profile than even the BT case...

Has anyone been using the Incipio Feather for a while? Can you comment on how well they last/wear? I might have to get one of them...

Last edited:

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been using the Incipio Feather for a while? Can you comment on how well they last/wear? I might have to get one of them...

I've used an incipio feather on my i5 for about a month now. It still has that grippy smooth feel to it. I have noticed the edges darkening along the backside of the case from sliding it into my jeans pocket. I'm sure it will wash off but nit isn't even noticeable unless you examine it closely. I've used incipio cases in the past. On my previous phone, I used my incipio cAse daily for over a year and noticed no wear on it. That's why I preordered the feather before launch day.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've used an incipio feather on my i5 for about a month now. It still has that grippy smooth feel to it. I have noticed the edges darkening along the backside of the case from sliding it into my jeans pocket. I'm sure it will wash off but nit isn't even noticeable unless you examine it closely. I've used incipio cases in the past. On my previous phone, I used my incipio cAse daily for over a year and noticed no wear on it. That's why I preordered the feather before launch day.

Thanks for that info. I ordered one from Amazon yesterday... $12.95...

footmatix

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Been using the ultra slim black leather case from Sena. Like it. Need a backup. Currently have an ultra slim generic black body case. Prefer the leather pouch style cases like the Sena because you get to use your iPhone 'bare'. Will probably go with one of the similarly styled Beyza cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prospekt#IM

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Anybody grabbed the slider pro at best buy yet?

I picked one up. I loved it on my iphone 4 but the 5 version is so annoyingly difficult to push the buttons. I don't know if they will wear in with time but I'm returning it. Unfortunate because I always loved the way the case looked.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I also picked up the incipio frequency case. It's a nice polymer case, just the right amount of stretchy, but very thin. I love it so far.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

curve247

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
been using a speck candy shell and a Sena ultra slim pouch. used both for my iPhone 4 as well. both great choices. but im just waiting on the new bookbook

curve247

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Have the book book for my iPhone 4 but ended up keeping it in the drawer. Really liked it at first but became cumbersome. Too bad too because it's a great idea just not that practical in real life IMO.

Jman1313

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Here's my current case, the Elago Outfit. I really, really like it. Absolutely perfect fit: slim, classy looking and feels like the bare phone due to the aluminum back plate (doesn't affect reception a single bit...verified with field test). $15 at Amazon.

elago1.jpg

elago2.jpg

elago3.jpg

elago4.jpg

elago5.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2