So far in my experience theres only two brand i would wait to get,element case and urban armor case.
    http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/collections/iphone5
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone 5 Cases-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1350493067.684450.jpg   iPhone 5 Cases-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1350493077.806085.jpg  
    10-17-2012 12:58 PM
    Does anyone own a jison case iPhone 5 flip case? It seems only me use their case.
    10-18-2012 04:02 AM
    Here's another update for those of you interested in the BookBook for the iPhone 5

We wanted to give you a quick update with the latest news about the new BookBook for iPhone 5:
    Since the iPhone 5 is taller than the iPhone 4, we have the extra space to allow us to add an additional card slot on the wallet side of BookBook for iPhone 5.

BookBook for iPhone 5 will be available in both Classic Black and Vintage Brown.

And finally (no doubt the news you've been waiting for), no need to slide your iPhone up to take a picture anymore. BookBook for iPhone 5 will include a camera hole!

In other news, PlugBug has been tested and works great with iPhone 5

PlugBug has been fully tested and works great with iPhone 5. Use PlugBug as a stand-alone 10W USB wall charger, or attach PlugBug to your MacBook Power Adapter, creating a totally unique, all-in-one, dual charger for MacBook + iPhone or iPad. Learn more about PlugBug here.

More details to come, and questions answered as we get closer to the ship date. Like us on Facebook or follow @andrewbg on Twitter for more updates and news regarding BookBook for iPhone and all things Twelve South. Thank you so much for your dedication and patience. We think it will be worth the wait.

Thank you,
    Twelve South
    Eileen89 and itechyou like this.
    10-18-2012 02:10 PM
    If anyone got in on the free Zoogue case deal, I just got an email from them saying that they expect to ship in a week and a half from now, in the order received
    10-18-2012 08:47 PM
    If anyone got in on the free Zoogue case deal, I just got an email from them saying that they expect to ship in a week and a half from now, in the order received
    i did it awhile back. no email update to me but thanks for it!
    10-18-2012 09:35 PM
    I started using an Otter box Defender case (pink and purple) I was never crazy about the color and don't like how bulky it was. I also found it weird to type on since the screen cover wasn't super tight on the screen.

I just got a Belkin sheer case in teal/gray and so far I LOVE it. I now can appreciate the thinness of the phone, I can type easier, and I love the color on my white phone... It looks great!
    Last edited by Apple of my eye; 10-19-2012 at 07:26 AM.
    10-18-2012 10:13 PM
    I am using a Sena ultra slim soft black leather pouch case. This gives it an elegant look and permits you to use your device bare. The suede like interior polishes the device as you insert it and take it out. 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-19-2012 05:00 PM
    Just picked up a blue and gray Belkin grip max case from Verizon. It is Belkin's version of the Candyshell, and it's pretty great. Very high quality, and very reasonably priced. ($24.99) I also got a discount because of my account type, so it was only a little more than $24 with tax.
    10-19-2012 07:25 PM
    i did it awhile back. no email update to me but thanks for it!
    Yeah I had to email them to get info on the shipping status. Looking forward to mine
    10-21-2012 04:28 AM
    Anyone here has Case Mate Tough Case for Iphone 5?

I am thinking in getting a case which protects my Iphone, without adding too much bulk and weight on it...

I saw the tough case, and it seems the best in terms of protection/style...

Any opinions on this case?

If you recommend other case, please do say it!
    10-21-2012 08:41 AM
    Ordered the Seidio Active in Garnet Red from the iMore Store on Thursday and it is arriving in the mail today! Yay. I am using a black and red Candyshell Grip from Speck right now and it got all scuffed up and ugly after like one day.
    10-22-2012 11:19 AM
    I just put mine on that I ordered. I don't like how the rubber flaps on the bottom front. I know that will sag over time.
    10-22-2012 11:26 AM
    So I wanted a flat black case, but I was having trouble finding one. So I bought a speck candy shell grip and used a vinyl/fabric car paint. Works wonders. iPhone 5 Cases-imageuploadedbytapatalk1350919876.011899.jpg
    trtmazda3 likes this.
    10-22-2012 11:31 AM
    Looking for a case for my 5. I want simple yet protective.
    I use the Ballistic Smooth case on my iPhone for that reason. Sometimes I want a case that's simple and just fits in my pocket vs. some bulky monster of a case. I don't have an iPhone 5, but I believe it's essentially the same case for both versions of the iPhone.
    10-22-2012 11:53 AM
    So I wanted a flat black case, but I was having trouble finding one. So I bought a speck candy shell grip and used a vinyl/fabric car paint. Works wonders. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350919876.011899.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	178.9 KB 
ID:	21391
    That looks awesome!
    10-22-2012 03:03 PM
    We wanted our company name on our iPhones so we found this site where you can download just about anything and they print it on the cover. Came out pretty nice ......... BTW, they have covers for the i5 as well. the site is case-monkey.com.....
    I looked at their site last week and saw your case there
    10-22-2012 06:07 PM
    Thanks the only downside to that is the rubber is not as tactile as it was before but I am hoping that after a few weeks of use some of the paint on the rubber will wear off
    10-22-2012 06:25 PM
    Poetic Illuminate black case:

NO LOSS of signal strength. Case arrived today. Tested it in 3G and LTE modes. Signal strength was the same on and off. There is plastic on the inside of the aluminum case which stops any interference b/t the phone and the case. Great looking case. Kinda slippery but oh well.
    10-22-2012 06:26 PM
    "Again, any downside to the Seidio Surface case (with kickstand) and the corresponding Seidio holster? "

aprasad:

You may have already gotten replies on this but I have that combination (I prefer a case with a spring clip holster that holds the phone face-in). I had a corresponding setup for my old BB 9810 and liked it very much. To your question, however, there is a slight issue with removing and inserting the phone if you've got something plugged into one of the bottom ports (either into the headphone jack or lightning connector). There is some interference and you have to be gentle and get just the right angle before pulling it out or putting the phone back in. Otherwise, as I say, I like the combination very much, despite the relatively high cost.
    10-23-2012 04:59 PM
    Using a garnet red Seidio Active. I really like it.
    10-23-2012 07:34 PM
    Haven't had the Seidio Active very long but I am already kind of tired of it. It's too slippery! I've never had a rubber/plastic case that was this difficult to hold on to!
    10-25-2012 07:56 PM
    I ordered a case from desmay (supposedly the thinnest case out)...I'll post pictures once I receive it.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-25-2012 08:39 PM
    I received the Case from Desmay. Man the cuts are the worst cuts I've ever seen in an iDevice till now. Especially the bottom line, while I'm holding my iPhone 5, it scratches my finger! I was not expecting that. Not same quality shown in the website. 3/10 overall for me. I hope I only had that problems and you receive a more precise cut..

Cheers
    10-25-2012 09:21 PM
    I received the Case from Desmay. Man the cuts are the worst cuts I've ever seen in an iDevice till now. Especially the bottom line, while I'm holding my iPhone 5, it scratches my finger! I was not expecting that. Not same quality shown in the website. 3/10 overall for me. I hope I only had that problems and you receive a more precise cut..

Cheers
    Ouch, if I'm not satisfied I will definitely demand a refund. Can you post some pictures?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-25-2012 10:09 PM
    Swapped my gloss black Candyshell for the black megaplaid Fabshell and loving it.
    anon(1458) likes this.
    10-26-2012 06:45 AM
680 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD