I'm a big fan of iPhone 5 Porsche design case. I've preordered one of theirs.
    I also want to order the black iPhone 5 Porsche Case similar to following picture. the design looks luxury `````````

iPhone 5 Cases-di-b9hp.jpg
    10-07-2012 06:12 AM
    I also want to order the black iPhone 5 Porsche Case similar to following picture. the design looks luxury `````````

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	di-B9HP.jpg 
Views:	494 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	20530
    I can't figure out if that case has a lip surrounding the screen or of it only covers the sides of the phone. Anyone know? I want a slight bumper type lip.
    10-07-2012 01:47 PM
    I'd really like a Bumper for iPhone 5 too. Looks like Apple doesn't want to sell any cases from the Apple Online Store however.
    They never do right away. The only times they ever have cases during launch are when the design doesn't change. (3G-3GS, 4-4S)
    10-07-2012 03:25 PM
    10-07-2012 10:12 PM
    a word of warning the InCase Metallic Slider Case seems to scratch the sides a bit. i'm afraid to remove it now.
    I never use slider cases. They seem to scratch the phone a lot.
    MRSBROWN2006 likes this.
    10-07-2012 10:28 PM
    I'd really like a Bumper for iPhone 5 too. Looks like Apple doesn't want to sell any cases from the Apple Online Store however.
    Because there's no antenna problems with the iP5
    10-07-2012 10:37 PM
    I love the bumper. The main benefits to me is it is more comfortable to hold. The metal digs into my hand very quickly. Plus it keeps the body of the phone off a table when you put it down. And it retains the look of the beautiful device. I got my bumper at a mall kiosk. Probably overpaid for it compared to amazon. But I couldn't stand holding the phone without it.

Cheers.
    10-07-2012 11:01 PM
    I love the bumper. The main benefits to me is it is more comfortable to hold. The metal digs into my hand very quickly. Plus it keeps the body of the phone off a table when you put it down. And it retains the look of the beautiful device. I got my bumper at a mall kiosk. Probably overpaid for it compared to amazon. But I couldn't stand holding the phone without it.

Cheers.
    Ditto....I bought the bumper for my 5 and love it
    10-07-2012 11:06 PM
    Because there's no antenna problems with the iP5
    I used bumpers a lot on my 4S. No antenna issues there. Great drop protection and still get the nude look. And I've dropped mine on my tile floors and kept my 4S looking mint. There is a market for them.
    salscott likes this.
    10-07-2012 11:10 PM
    I can't figure out if that case has a lip surrounding the screen or of it only covers the sides of the phone. Anyone know? I want a slight bumper type lip.
    Here is the front of the Porsche case
    iPhone 5 Cases-di-urfp.jpg
    10-08-2012 02:39 AM
    I have the Speck Candyshell and like it quite bit. My wife has the Speck Fabshell and I really like the feel of the fabric so may pick up the black plaid (she has the pink plaid)
    10-08-2012 10:59 AM
    The Fabshell looks nice, but it just doesn't stick to my hands to well. Feels like it is gonna slip out. The Candyshell, although its slick and smooth, feels like it sticks to my hand and I really like it. I have the white/peacock color. Looks great on my white iPhone 5.
    10-08-2012 12:16 PM
    Arachnophobia Durable Case Review:

I recently purchased an Arachnophobia Durable Aluminum Case for my iphone 5. It's rugged but appears to interfere with reception. I've tested over the weekend and it appeared to take "two bars" down from reception indicator. If the phone with this particular case is being used in the area where the reception is normally at two to three bars; there's a good chance the phone will get no service at all.

Has anyone else experience similar issues with this case, or another?

I know with the phone being brand new, we don't have good selection of cases. I hope this will assist with someone who's about to spend their hard earn money.
    Last edited by odist; 10-08-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    10-08-2012 12:21 PM
    I am now using the Belkin Grip Candy in black. Got it at Target. I really like its slim profile and nondescript looks.

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPa...duct_Id=666427
    10-08-2012 12:51 PM
    I have the Speck Candyshell and like it quite bit. My wife has the Speck Fabshell and I really like the feel of the fabric so may pick up the black plaid (she has the pink plaid)
    Just ordered one! Put it through late Friday night and its getting delivered today.
    robertk328 likes this.
    10-08-2012 04:36 PM
    Just ordered one! Put it through late Friday night and its getting delivered today.
    Which did you order? Candyshell or Fabshell?
    10-08-2012 09:38 PM
    Which did you order? Candyshell or Fabshell?
    Fabshell. Have a candyshell. Love the fabric style. The original Fitted case that preceded the Fabshell is still one of my favorites of all time.
    10-08-2012 10:50 PM
    Fabshell. Have a candyshell. Love the fabric style. The original Fitted case that preceded the Fabshell is still one of my favorites of all time.
    I hear the lock button was hard to press with that case. What are your thoughts?
    10-08-2012 10:56 PM
    I am now using the Belkin Grip Candy in black. Got it at Target. I really like its slim profile and nondescript looks.

http://www.belkin.com/IWCatProductPa...duct_Id=666427
    Belkin are my case of choice also. Especially the view case.
    10-08-2012 11:03 PM
    I hear the lock button was hard to press with that case. What are your thoughts?
    Fabcase? I don't have mine yet. Forgot there was no mail today.
    10-08-2012 11:32 PM
    Waiting for Bookbook and the Taktik case to come out. Might get them both as i can't make up my mind on which one to choose.
    10-09-2012 03:14 AM
    A metal bumper in a bunch of different colors . . hmmmmm this looks kinda interesting . . wish there was a review.

Amazon.com: ZuGadgets Black Premium Metal Sliding Bumper Case Cover for iPhone 5 5G 5th Generation (7900-2): Cell Phones & Accessories
    10-09-2012 07:56 AM
    This case is excellent for anyone wondering. I ordered the black one and the back is clear. The plastic back has some scuffs but nothing deal breaking. Also, the sleep button seems a little bit hard to press. But overall I love this case. Much better than the griffin reveal

AmazonBasics Clear Cover Case with Screen Protector for iPhone 5 (Black Rim):Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0093VGM7M...mUvbUpU1937263
    UPDATE: This case is great, makes the phone feel really thin still. There are two problems though: 1) lint collects around the edges of the screen when you take the phone out of your pocket. 2) lock button is difficult to press.
    10-09-2012 02:22 PM
    UPDATE: This case is great, makes the phone feel really thin still. There are two problems though: 1) lint collects around the edges of the screen when you take the phone out of your pocket. 2) lock button is difficult to press.
    You need to re-post the link so that we can click on it.
    10-09-2012 04:10 PM
    You need to re-post the link so that we can click on it.
    Sorry. The link is parsed on Tapatalk. I'll edit when I get to my computer
    10-10-2012 12:29 AM
680 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD