Zagg Invisishield ( Love or hate ? )

niblux

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi all new to iMore just wanted to get my fellow iPhone users opinion on the Zagg invisishield screen protectors, I have loved them since I got one for my 4S , and there warranty process is fantastic .... But just the other my poor 4S slipped out of my hand and cracked a (very annoying) but small section of my screen. With the invisi shield just hanging off :( any comments or similar experiences would be interesting to hear ????

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
We have been using Zagg for years now.
While we do not use any screen protector on any tablet, we do use them on all our phones.

Always have been very pleased with them. The only knock would be with the 4S they cut the HD protector a bit smaller than they should have. Not a big problem at all, but still, would have been nice to be a bit bigger.

So love or hate... we choose Like.

:)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
We have been using Zagg for years now.
While we do not use any screen protector on any tablet, we do use them on all our phones.

Always have been very pleased with them. The only knock would be with the 4S they cut the HD protector a bit smaller than they should have. Not a big problem at all, but still, would have been nice to be a bit bigger.

So love or hate... we choose Like.

The Zag HD's are the case friendly ones. For people who put on different cases so the SP doesn't peel off.

iPhone.

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
The Zag HD's are the case friendly ones. For people who put on different cases so the SP doesn't peel off.

iPhone.

It is not case friendly to one of our cases. We have a number of cases and one in particular which is a really nice case (Griffin Carbon Fibre) will at times push up the edge of the Zagg HD since it is cut short and does not fully go under the top half of case.

On a good note for Zagg, I have always been able to smooth it back down with a touch of cleaning fluid or water and it lasts for awhile before the problem comes back. One piece cases though have no issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox