iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I have gotten myself sucked further and further into this Apple Ecosystem. After having the 4s (16gb) for less than a year, I broke down and ordered the iPhone 5 (64gb) on the 8th with all roads leading to a "shipped by the 16th" state of mind. No one has them in stock apparently! Apple employees will even lie to you about having them just so you can visit the store on a daily basis until you find what you need! Low and behold, it shipped today and is scheduled to be delievered on the 12th (Veterans Day), but the base I work on and had it delivered to will be closed. So now im going to jump through hoops to try and get it held at a FEDEX location in order to get it in my hands one day faster. Sad, I know! If i get it on the 13th I can't be mad because thats 2 days before the orginal plan. Thanks Apple and Verizon!

P.S. I still belive that if i going to spend 800 to 900 dollars I should be able to walk in the door and walk out with my product! (First world problems, I know.)

(Anyone wanting to buy a 4S with Otterboxes let me know ($250 obo):cool:

Elizabe2th37

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
And please, only post tracking related questions. Anything else will be deleted. No questions asked.
16.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: Apparently when you order through Verizon they use FEDEX 2 Day service. I should be picking this badboy up today or Saturday. One week earlier...not bad considering I was going to go hunting from store to store until someone magically found it in the back of the store! Im cool.

Hey PM me with details on the phone. I'd be interested, lets take it to private messages tho!

Sorry, IAmAuthority I already received a great offer from a co-worker. They got paid and the money was burning a hole in their pocket! Ill let you know if they renege.....

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
ordered black 16 gb on 10/15 at apple.com and just switched from "processing" to "preparing for shipment". Est. delivery date has been 11/14-11/20....hopefully sooner than that.

Got it yesterday!! So much faster than the 4. So far so good....right after I immediately dropped it opening the box.

BHMartin

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
We ordered 3 iPhone 5s on October 14 from Apple.com. Estimated shipping date of Nov. 14-20. Arrived on Thursday, November 8!!! Could not have been happier. Love the new phone. Definitely an upgrade from iPhone 4.

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Cancelled my Apple.com order and called after 10pm and before 4am on Tuesday. Reserved one at my local apple store and picked it up yesterday. Couldn't be happier.

argydis

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Cancelled my Apple.com order and called after 10pm and before 4am on Tuesday. Reserved one at my local apple store and picked it up yesterday. Couldn't be happier.
How this thing with reservations work? I am making reservations since 26/10 every day to 4 apple stores in London, but they didnt send me anything yet...

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
git my phone from radio shack like every year the end of first week it was out. they had lots of phones there but they said nobody ever think to go to radio shack

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods