iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone should be arriving Thursday afternoon, a week before their estimated date! I hope Hurricane Sandy doesn't delay it...keeping my fingers crossed.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
My iPhone has been in my city and on the truck "out for delivery" for two days. I have wasted two evenings expecting the phone to arrive. Now the website says to expect delivery next week. I am. Very disappointed. Why does apple use UPS? I have never liked them. FedEx is a much better shipper AFAIC. oh well what can I do but wait for it:(

I called Apple to initiate an investigation. Just got a notice that they re-ordered my phone. So I am guessing it got "lost" on the truck. So now I am stuck waiting even longer:( they did say something about "priority" something or other. But the website says I have to wait till mid November! Total bummer. At least my iPhone4 is still working:)

JimmyDW2

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine 10/10 online w/AT&T (32-black). Mine went from processing to backordered and finally back to processing this morning.

Last edited:

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
So what I'm gathering is phones are being ordered and about a month later they're being shipped and arriving at their destinations?

I ordered an iPhone 5 on 10/25 and the expected arrival date is 11/27-12/3. Seems like forever away!

boldBud

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I got really lucky with mine. I decided to go for the iPhone 5 later than most. It was about a week before the phone was released. I was ready to wait a while, like a month. I was like 9,000 on Rogers website for the 16GB black. I decided to switch and go for the 32GB black and I was around 7,000. Second day the phone was out I went into BestBuy and got the 32GB black on the spot. About 45 minutes after walking in I was walking out with it.

Jack Hard

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
It is not ship date rather delivery date. Should say "available to ship : delivered by 9/21". At least that's what my confirmation email says.

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
are you talking to me? i ordered my wife her iPhone 5 from an AT&T store on 10/23 and i am waiting for it to come off backorder; however my sister ordered her iPhone 5 from sprint.com sunday and he got it yesterday.
Well hopefully you receive it soon! Because if you do, that means mines more than likely around the corner (based on the amount of days you waited to get yours).

I got really lucky with mine. I decided to go for the iPhone 5 later than most. It was about a week before the phone was released. I was ready to wait a while, like a month. I was like 9,000 on Rogers website for the 16GB black. I decided to switch and go for the 32GB black and I was around 7,000. Second day the phone was out I went into BestBuy and got the 32GB black on the spot. About 45 minutes after walking in I was walking out with it.
I've heard from multiple people that Best Buy has maintained a healthy stock of iPhone 5's. Surprising, considering they don't have a great reputation where I'm from. It's commonly known that they're losing their spot among top electronics stores.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR