iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

butisitamac

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 18th via phone with AT&T, still no change on the status when I check AT&T site, neither has my credit card been charged. I've been lied to more than several times by AT&T and am just flabbergasted at the way they've handled this entire launch. If I had the dough I'd cancel the whole kit and caboodle with them and go directly to Verizon just out of principle.

Terrible show AT&T, terrible show...

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Called pretty much all my local Verizon stores, was trying to switch my iphone for a higher capacity one and all of them said the same thing. They are not getting iPhones until the 26 of October.

jbwcfp

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Got my tracking number today at 6:42pm, delivery expected thursday the 11th, coming from Westchester,PA.
Ordered Verizon iPhone 5 black and slate, 16gb on September 23rd. expected delivery was Oct 19th.
i will be sad to say goodbye to my palm pre+, though it doesn't work very good anymore.
Jim

Mapex

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if I'm lucky, getting trolled, or going to get a pre-scuffed phone but I only put in my order via VZW.com on 10-02 and 8 days later (today) it is shipping, arriving in two days. It was supposed to ship 'by 10-26' (aka on 10-26 :p) but it seems Verizon got some stock earlier than expected.

I ordered the fairly popular Black/Slate 32GB model so I'm extra surprised it is shipping so soon.

Now's a good time to purchase that nano-to-microSIM adapter.

Last edited:

Dormir

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 9.21 with expected shipping by 10.19 from Verizon website, white 16GB. This afternoon received FedEx tracking number, Memphis to Florida, arrival Friday, a week ahead of projection.

Last edited:

cjeter02

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered A black 32gb from AT&T via phone on October 1st.... Status continues to say "pending shipment" no projected date on email but the representative says 14-21 days.... *sigh*

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I finally gave up trying to find a phone locally after I canceled my white pre-order because I wanted the black one and decided to order through Sprint.com last night a It says on the site ships in 1 week for the size I ordered but I got an email today saying it shipped with a tracking number. The # hasn't updated so who knows if they just printed a label or actually shipped but time will tell

Mapex

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I finally gave up trying to find a phone locally after I canceled my white pre-order because I wanted the black one and decided to order through Sprint.com last night a It says on the site ships in 1 week for the size I ordered but I got an email today saying it shipped with a tracking number. The # hasn't updated so who knows if they just printed a label or actually shipped but time will tell

Holy crap good deal! What capacity did you order?

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that seems to be the most popular model + color, too. I'm getting the same delivered tomorrow, ordered via Verizon. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks, you too! Mine just arrived about an hour ago and so far so good. I'm sad I had to wait a few weeks but I am glad I cancelled my white pre-order and went with the black, it is beautiful!

slaws4

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a black IPhone 5 32 gig last Friday, 10-5 and got a ship date of the 26th from Verizon. Well to my surprise I received a shipment e mail this morning stating that the phone has shipped and will be delivered on Monday the 15th. What a nice surprise!

WesternNC

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 16gb Black iPhone 5 on 10/5/12 from Verizon. Still shows Order Status: We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 10/26/2012...

AnonJD

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a phone from my carrier, Rogers, and they told me it would take 2-3 weeks. I got a shipping notification the very next day and it arrived two days later. Unfortunately, the phone had a issue with the battery (I'd lose 30-40% overnight while connected to 3G). Long story short, I went to Apple and the genius I spoke to was extremely rude and basically gave me a runaround and talked to me in a really demeaning manner. I'm not expert, but I know when a phone has a battery issue. And I had done a restore, battery calibration, turned off everything (location service, bluetooth, iCloud) you could imagine and I still had the issue. I gave up on hoping Apple would either fix it or replace it and ordered an unlocked 64GB white one from Apple on Friday. They gave me a delivery date of November 14-20.

This is the only time I've ever had an issue with Apple. Not only did I actually lose money on the sale -- it wasn't much, but still -- but the worst part is I did an early upgrade from my carrier to get this phone and now I'm back to having another three years with them with absolutely no benefit. I'm pretty sure they're tightening up on giving new phones because of the shortage and not having any refurbished units.

I was really pissed about my issue, until I took a second and realized this is nothing compared to the real issues people deal with on a daily basis. On the bright side, now I'll have an unlocked phone.

I'll post an update when I get a shipping notification.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I wished I knew about this thread before I started my own thread. Well I ordered my 32GB Black iPhone 5 factory unlocked Sept. 24. I got a 3-4 week waiting period with an ETA of Oct. 25-31st. I'm hoping it comes on the 25th instead of close to the 31st. So I have 10 days to wait and counting, the sweetest thing would be if it came this week :D

cjeter02

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a black 32g via phone on October 1. After accepting terms and conditions I didn't get an email until the 4th. The email said my order was placed on the 4th *sigh* So I just called customer service and they said an expected ship date is between October 24- nov 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2