iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

shawninut

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Placed my order on 9/18 with Verizon and received an email with ship date of 10/5. Got an email this morning saying it has shipped. Tracking info with FedEx shows it has left Memphis, TN and is in route. Anyone else get an early shipping surprise from Verizon?

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Placed my order on 9/18 with Verizon and received an email with ship date of 10/5. Got an email this morning saying it has shipped. Tracking info with FedEx shows it has left Memphis, TN and is in route. Anyone else get an early shipping surprise from Verizon?

My was scheduled to ship that same date. Verizon told me realistically I wouldn't receive the device until oct 12 or later.

ecr80

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: ordered from verizon on 9/14

Who did you order it through? I ordered on 9/17 from AT&T and have not heard a word since...
on the same boat here. ordered on 9/16 from AT&T and haven't heard anything since. all they could give me was an estimate from october 4 to the 15.

Fusin9Atom

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

I pre-ordered my iPhone 5 on the 14th and received it on the 21st. Got a email from apple on the 26th saying my iPhone 5 was ready to be shipped and would be delivered on friday the 28th. I received my second iPhone 5 on the 28th which I did not order . Apple sent me 2 iPhone 5's as of the 28th, so I called them to figure out why I was sent two and they had no record of the second order. The senior Advisor said it was my lucky day because I was not charged for the second iPhone and that I got to keep that device for free too.

Westielvr

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at store on 9/18. Expected ship date of 10/5 No email yet and no tracking info on Verizon site. Bummed, so hoping it would arrive early

Jdeezy85

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I preordered a bit late and was scheduled to have the phone shipped to be by 10/5 from Verizon but i also got an email 2 days ago saying I will receive the phone on Monday! Woot! :)

dcc109#IM

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I gave up on my online order. I checked out the Radio Shack online store availability. Everywhere around the city was sold out but by using zip codes of a few areas just outside the city I found a few with stock. I made some calls to verify and after a short drive to the next county over I came home with my new iPhone 5. It is worth a try if you need one and cannot wait for the uncertainty of your web order.

tnjreese

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site

on the same boat here. ordered on 9/16 from AT&T and haven't heard anything since. all they could give me was an estimate from october 4 to the 15.

Ordered 9/17 from AT&T, this morning got the shipping notification with an estimated delivery of 10/2 by 3:00 pm.

ecr80

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Ordered 9/17 from AT&T, this morning got the shipping notification with an estimated delivery of 10/2 by 3:00 pm.
Nice, didn't get a notification but just checked and it says it shipped. with an estimated delivery of 10/2 too :)

Edit: got the notification email.

Last edited:

Mure Sauvage

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello all - I have a question for the Canadians - I ordered 2 32 gig iP5's online from Telus on 20 September, and I've not yet got an email or any shipping notifications. Does anyone know when I can expect to hear from them? They said they should arrive on October 12th - is this a rough estimate on Telus' part? or does this mean they will be here on/before that date? Thanks very much. Also I'm in Vancouver, if that's relevant.

rlboard

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My order still shows "Processing Items" and I placed my order on the 16th from Apple. I will never do this again. This is ridiculous. I keep checking for a shipping status update and nothing!:mad:

---------- Post Merged at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2