iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

QuadRidinCPA

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine has said expected delivery by 3:00 PM today. It's now 4:07, and no sign of my phone. And, the expected delivery date on the FedEx website disappeared.

Today sucks....

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So I just checked my UPS tracking for the 15th time today and am first noticing now it reads "by 3:00pm (by end of day for residental deliveries) UGH!!! So it could be another couple of hours of torture.

Yupp. 5:25 and counting.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine has said expected delivery by 3:00 PM today. It's now 4:07, and no sign of my phone. And, the expected delivery date on the FedEx website disappeared.

Today sucks....

UGH SAME! .. mine said by 3pm today, it now says by 3pm on Monday (9/24) but still on truck for delivery. ARRRR!

c23rainman

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on 9/14/12 at about 5am (est) and got an Oct 5 delivery date. Called apple customer service today to check on payment, as my card had been temp charged (on 9/14) with no action since. I was put on hold for about 2 mins, rep came back and told me the charge went through. Got off phone and status immediately changed to "preparing for shipment!

glory1052

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Well another hour gone by and still no brown truck! I want to scream...am I the last one left on this forum who hasn't gotten a delivery yet?

Last edited:

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
still sitting on my lawn waiting in my chair just checked ups again it shows out for delivery for today withe whole residential by end of business day crap but it was by 3pm fedex always had it here in the morning ups always gets it to you late looks like 7pm action central time for me. this really sucks they have been on my block three times and not one has come to my house.

glory1052

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
still sitting on my lawn waiting in my chair just checked ups again it shows out for delivery for today withe whole residential by end of business day crap but it was by 3pm fedex always had it here in the morning ups always gets it to you late looks like 7pm action central time for me. this really sucks they have been on my block three times and not one has come to my house.

I'm chuckling picturing you sitting on a lawn chair waiting for a delivery. My hubby was sitting on the porch earlier having a cigar and I told him if the UPS guy come he is gonna think you are one of the geeky guys waiting for his iphone delivery. LOL Guess what...he didn't show up!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2