iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

menithings

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I naively assumed my iPhone 5 would arrive "by 10:30am" as stated on my tracking page. Living in LA I was thrilled that the Shuttle Endeavor, which was scheduled to do a low altitude flyby over LA, was delayed by an hour. So i figured I'll get my new phone and then bolt to a lookout to see the shuttle. Of course no iPhone at 10:30 am. It's now 11:30 am. I'm now struggling with the choice of just leaving for an hour to see the shuttle, or stay as the package could arrive any second. Pretty frustrating dilemma. But hey, if that's the worse of my problems then I'm a pretty lucky guy.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Y'know, they can track all of us through our phones. They use our GPS for traffic info and such. Why can't we track the GPS of the delivery trucks? "Out for delivery" at 6:30, "to be delivered" by 3:00, I could be trapped at home all day!

Last edited:

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I naively assumed my iPhone 5 would arrive "by 10:30am" as stated on my tracking page. Living in LA I was thrilled that the Shuttle Endeavor, which was scheduled to do a low altitude flyby over LA, was delayed by an hour. So i figured I'll get my new phone and then bolt to a lookout to see the shuttle. Of course no iPhone at 10:30 am. It's now 11:30 am. I'm now struggling with the choice of just leaving for an hour to see the shuttle, or stay as the package could arrive any second. Pretty frustrating dilemma. But hey, if that's the worse of my problems then I'm a pretty lucky guy.

Endeavor is supposed to be flying by my house this morning, but I have no idea exactly when, and after 5 minutes of staring at all the planes going by I gave up. I've seen one fly over my house before, coming back from space, I guess that will do.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Im also still waiting. I skipped class to wait for it. Even though I would've been back by now. I just know my jew luck if I did go to class the UPS truck would come 10 minutes after I left and I would have missed it. My friend got his from FedEx at 11:30. Where are you ups?!

Key22

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Iphone 5

At home impatiently waiting on UPS to deliver my Iphone 5. I am tired of reading about it, I want to experience its "MAGIC" myself. I left work early to wait and still no Iphone 5 yet. Anybody else waiting? I feel like I am the only one left.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm also still waiting. 3:30p and its not here. How has UPS been on route for 10 hours and still not have my package delivered?! I understand its a busy day for them but dang, for the money I spent I expected to get it earlier than this.
View attachment 19126

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

glory1052

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm also still waiting. 3:30p and its not here. How has UPS been on route for 10 hours and still not have my package delivered?! I understand its a busy day for them but dang, for the money I spent I expected to get it earlier than this.
View attachment 19126

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for UPS also. They have 12 minutes to get here by their guaranteed 3:00 pm delivery.

dalmoradie

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, mine got delivered when no one was home (exactly 30 minutes after I had to leave for work) so now I have to pick it up from the FedEx location. Hopefully they'll still be open by the time I can get there. :((

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh