iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

jaimerivera83mia

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine!!

I ordere mine and canceled it because it was going to arrive on 10/5. funny thing is that I ordered on the apple website 2 hours after it started taking preorders. Waited till WEdnesday and my card was not charged sooooo I canceled it, went to the verizon store this morning and guess what???????? I GOT MY IPHONE 5 there was literally 50 people waiting in line at 7:00 a.m. this morning OMG I AM SOO LUCKY!!!!!!

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Don't be fooled by the times. I got a notification saying it went out for delivery around 5:30 AM, i refreshed the page a few minutes ago, now it says it went out for delivery at 7.

That'd be good for me. They're both going to my wife's work, and I'd rather not her freak out because only one showed up. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I ordere mine and canceled it because it was going to arrive on 10/5. funny thing is that I ordered on the apple website 2 hours after it started taking preorders. Waited till WEdnesday and my card was not charged sooooo I canceled it, went to the verizon store this morning and guess what???????? I GOT MY IPHONE 5 there was literally 50 people waiting in line at 7:00 a.m. this morning OMG I AM SOO LUCKY!!!!!!

Good decision on your part then. Apple actually sold out of the first run an hour after 2 cst.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Have to laugh. My buddy got his an hour ago. AT&T used ups. I am still waiting on mine. Verizon used fed ex. Haha

Sent from my tricked out Iphone!

G8trMom09

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking I should have had my husband connect our doorbell last night (disconnected it when our daughter was born - it rings, the dogs bark and wake her) because now I'm relegated to sitting near a window until FedEx gets here! Wish those trucks had a GPS app so I could tell where it was. ;)

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Ditto. 6 of us by 6:30: 40-ish by 8am. First in, first out. Preorder canceled. Woot woot!

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Still no iPhone, I took off from work thinking it would come in the morning and still nothin...
The worst part 3, yes THREE UPS trucks drove by my house today...

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Still no iPhone, I took off from work thinking it would come in the morning and still nothin...
The worst part 3, yes THREE UPS trucks drove by my house today...

Yeah, still waiting here at 9:30am... Hoping they do show up by 10:30am.

<addede> Out for delivery at 7:36am, and I'm practically across the street from them... :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner