iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Tease

Apple is now just teasing me...I woke to find a message from Apple "One of your items has shipped". Yes! My Lightning to USB cable will be here on 9/28 about a week early. Yay! Of course since I was one of the lazy people who didn't get up at 3am to place an order (I slept in until 5:15) so I must wait until 10/5 to receive my iPhone5.

theogt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So, I ordered on 9/14 between 2:50-2:55 am central. It said 2 weeks for shipment, and since has said Oct. 5 delivery date. Up until today the status has said "processing items", but now it says "processing for shipment" and I'm no longer able to cancel the item!!!

Of course, it still says Oct. 5 delivery date, but I can't imagine they would put it in "processing for shipment" if they weren't planning to ship it for another week or two. Hellz yeah.
I woke up this morning to an email that my iPhone has shipped and it will be here on 9/27. I now have a tracking number as well. So at least so of that that had Oct 5 ship dates are getting them earlier than that.

mwolfe09

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Good to know! Still haven't charged my card.

I got the same email, it actually came in 11:29 Pacific time on Thursday. Debit Card not charged yet either.

Mine is being shipped via FedEx, but FedEx is still not updated from yesterday :( Says delivery today, but last scan is yesterday in TX at 6:00 am.

Anyone else like this?

Hope to get it today :)

C-Ferg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Out for delivery. Every time I go out back to smoke I think I hear the truck out front. My wife said I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve hearing sleigh bells. Come on Santa!!!

LaRocket

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am wicked excited. I can't wait any longer. I keep looking for reasons why I need to go downstairs. I feel like it comes faster if I am awaiting the truck at the door.
... bringing the garbage down now. ;-)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2