iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

jlindsey.stu

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
So, I ordered on 9/14 between 2:50-2:55 am central. It said 2 weeks for shipment, and since has said Oct. 5 delivery date. Up until today the status has said "processing items", but now it says "processing for shipment" and I'm no longer able to cancel the item!!!

Of course, it still says Oct. 5 delivery date, but I can't imagine they would put it in "processing for shipment" if they weren't planning to ship it for another week or two. Hellz yeah.

I ordered around the same time with a Oct 2 delivery date. Still "processing order". Maybe you got lucky and will get it early?

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
My phone (via UPS) is listed as tomorrow by 3:00pm. My wifes phone (via FedEx) is listed by tomorrow at 3:00pm. I wish they would tell me if they might get here by morning.

Chris

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered in around 8 central. They promised it by the 21, but no tracking yet. :(

I also placed my order right before 8:00AM with a delivery date of 9/21/12, but my credit card has not been charged nor has my Pre-Order status changed from "We received your order and it is in process".

Over the past couple of days I've emailed Verizon several times asking for updates. Both times they replied stating my order would arrive by 9/21/12.

So needless to say I sit here this evening really pissed that it doesn't look like my phones will be here tomorrow.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine departed Newark and I'm guess is headed towards the UPS closer to my location :) still says it arrive at 3 pm at the end of the day, but on a normal day the UPS truck usually comes at around 1030 so I'm hoping i won't have to wait till 3!

Btw if I put the indirect signature paper on my door, will he still ring my doorbell and try or just take the paper and leave it?

crwoo

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I also placed my order right before 8:00AM with a delivery date of 9/21/12, but my credit card has not been charged nor has my Pre-Order status changed from "We received your order and it is in process".

Over the past couple of days I've emailed Verizon several times asking for updates. Both times they replied stating my order would arrive by 9/21/12.

So needless to say I sit here this evening really pissed that it doesn't look like my phones will be here tomorrow.
Just got tracking number. Should scheduled for monday delivery.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

If I were you I def would be worried; but at the same time I hear that Verizon is notoriously bad at updating their order status so maybe keep your hopes low so this way if it doesn't come, you expected it, but if you do get it, it'd be such a great feeling

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine departed Newark and I'm guess is headed towards the UPS closer to my location :) still says it arrive at 3 pm at the end of the day, but on a normal day the UPS truck usually comes at around 1030 so I'm hoping i won't have to wait till 3!

Btw if I put the indirect signature paper on my door, will he still ring my doorbell and try or just take the paper and leave it?

I think they ring it but immediately reach for the paper. But if you're home, don't put the paper up because you know they got a lot of deliveries tomorrow and will be in a hurry lol.

lbtriguy

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my shipment confirmation. Although I was a cheapy and asked for 2day shipping instead of overnight...So I assum saturday then? it just got picked up from memphis, TN at 9:22pm. Am I right in thinking saturday? or even monday? ha, I guess I should just keep tracking the fedex...

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Soo.. I guess it's safe to say that nobody ended up getting their phones early. Curse you UPS/FedEx for following directions!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods