iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
My sprint.com order for a black 16g model just shipped. No notification online or email from Sprint yet but ups just emailed me letting me know my tracking number. Ups notified me cause I'm signed up for my choice.

G8trMom09

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine through AT&T online on Friday morning and mine has shipped and has been sitting in NJ all day with a delivery day of tomorrow before 3 pm. Only thing is - I still haven't been charged. Anyone else have that happen??

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
For you folks in Seattle:

(all times adjusted to Pacific)

(From UPS tracking)
Louisville, KY, United States 09/20/2012 12:52 PM PDT Departure Scan

(from FlightAware)
United Parcel Servi? UPS2988 B763 En Route / On Time Thu 01:02PM PDT 05:27PM PDT Thu

And, no, I'm not driving the 11 miles to Boeing Field to watch the plane land. It will be rush hour, and the trip would take an hour.

how do you tell what flight it's on?

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Alright the package needs to move now - it is still in Louisville, KY... I seriously hope no one messes with it and I get my package on time tomorrow...

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Hehe I just checked mine, same status lol I guess for us Canadian the shipment is staged and ups has the pile in their warehouse in Ontario since the 16th.. Won't release until today

Lol yea. I got it shipped to my work too so I would get it on Friday. I hope Rogers will have the nano sims in stock on Friday. It would suck to get the iPhone and not be able to use it hahaha.

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It says it will be delivered at 10:30am. I won't be back at my place till about 11:15am. Would you risk missing the delivery and being on the safe side or pre-signing it knowing it could be stolen within those 45min from my entrance hall? I'm torn. I doubt UPS will be on time anyway, but still... ugh

I believe it says it will be delivered BY 10:30am, not AT 10:30am. So if they show up at 9am or earlier, it could be sitting around for a lot longer. In which case it really depends on your location and how safe it is. Personally, I wouldn't do it. This is a pretty well publicized release. It's not that hard to wander around at 10-10:30am looking for packages on people's doors.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
anyone who ordered early for at&t have a tracking number yet? I ordered at 2 am right on time and I got a couple emails one saying it will be delivered on the 21st but no tracking number yet..

Got one a few days ago, but it didn't ship until this morning.

There was actually two shipments, first Apple shipped from China to AT&T in US, for which I got no info except a shipping date of 9/16/2012. Then AT&T shipped it to me today. Not as fun as watching it go around the world, and frustrating when there's no updates, but I'm still getting it tomorrow.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine through AT&T online on Friday morning and mine has shipped and has been sitting in NJ all day with a delivery day of tomorrow before 3 pm. Only thing is - I still haven't been charged. Anyone else have that happen??

Yeah mine has been there since yesterday! I'm sure they are not there anymore, just a matter of FedEx updating the info

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

My order with ATT got stuck, but it now says processing and they have a pending charge on my card, but still no shipping information. When I spoke with them today they would not commit to a delivery time even though they previously said they would honor my place in the queue from Friday morning. They seem to be really screwed up with the ordering process this time around.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods