May 5, 2010
Visit site
hours are ticking by slowly.

and I have to be at work tomorrow, so I wont get it until after work :(

unless I can talk home into dropping it off lol

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Sprint just emailed me tracking number. Delivery for tomorrow UPS before 10AM...scanned at 9:30AM in KY today...yup their tracking systems are backed logged...like always LOL

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: MrOSmith

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 10:00 A.M.Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 09/17/2012 10:46 P.M.Origin Scan
United States 09/17/2012 1:03 A.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Mine looks exactly the same. They will move tonight.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine looks exactly the same. They will move tonight.

Same here. My guess is they have already moved. Just not telling us LOL. I doubt it's been sitting there for 2 days. Probably at our local facilities now or will be shortly. They just don't want a bunch of crazy folks calling and going up there trying to get it early.

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
WTF!!!!

AT&T shows my white 32 gig as shipped and also that there is an order in for two black 32 gigs and back ordered. what the heck?

lbtriguy

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I had to order late about 6:45am PST on the 14th (Verizon wireless business account), I got a confirmation email. I was told on the phone by the woman it was set for Septmeber 21st delivery/shipment date. however, I feel like I should have gotten shipping information already. I read about that if you didn't order in the first hour (I was unable to due to the restriction for business accounts..odd) that it would take weeks. While I took this into account, I felt like since I got a 32GB version that it would still ship on time and I hadn't gotten an email telling me it had been pushed back from the 21st. I checked on the preorder site and there is no shipping information just "your order has been sent for processing", I am guessing I should already see this by now if it were to come tomorrow... :( anyone else in the same boat?

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Same here. My guess is they have already moved. Just not telling us LOL. I doubt it's been sitting there for 2 days. Probably at our local facilities now or will be shortly. They just don't want a bunch of crazy folks calling and going up there trying to get it early.

Very true!

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I had to order late about 6:45am PST on the 14th (Verizon wireless business account), I got a confirmation email. I was told on the phone by the woman it was set for Septmeber 21st delivery/shipment date. however, I feel like I should have gotten shipping information already.

I didn't get mine till this morning, so it's possible that you'll get something later today. However, yeah, 6:45am was well into the "2 weeks" timeframe. Unless Verizon's doing something special for the business folks, I'm kind of doubtful you'll get it tomorrow (especially if you don't hear anything by tonight). I suppose you could call, but I they probably have the same info you do.

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
My Sprint iPhone 5 32 GB from apple.com is coming by UPS tomorrow, Sept 21st. The website says it will be here between 12PM and 4 PM ET. I am trying to get it so I can pick up at UPS facility. But they can't do same day until the package is actually at the facility and before out for deliver.

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Why is mine like this?

Sep 20, 2012 5:49 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Sep 20, 2012 2:17 AM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 20, 2012 2:10 AM At local FedEx facility MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 19, 2012 1:42 AM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 19, 2012 1:27 AM At local FedEx facility MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 9:53 PM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 9:43 PM At local FedEx facility MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 8:52 PM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 8:34 PM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 4:12 PM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN

I get that memphis is one of the HUGE FEDEX hubs, so I am assuming it is just zipping around there and will ship on their plane tonight to my nearest sort center or whatever it is called.

Jude924

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I had to order late about 6:45am PST on the 14th (Verizon wireless business account), I got a confirmation email. I was told on the phone by the woman it was set for Septmeber 21st delivery/shipment date. however, I feel like I should have gotten shipping information already. I read about that if you didn't order in the first hour (I was unable to due to the restriction for business accounts..odd) that it would take weeks. While I took this into account, I felt like since I got a 32GB version that it would still ship on time and I hadn't gotten an email telling me it had been pushed back from the 21st. I checked on the preorder site and there is no shipping information just "your order has been sent for processing", I am guessing I should already see this by now if it were to come tomorrow... :( anyone else in the same boat?
Yes, I also have a Verizon business acct and had to wait until Friday morning. I got it in around 8 am est. The whole first hour thing only applies to orders on apple.com. I know a few people who ordered Friday morning around 8am est. from Verizon and they got their tracking info. I on the other hand have not received mine yet. Not very hopeful at this point. If it doesn't ship today I'm going to go wait in line tonight at Verizon. I paid full price so I should be able to cancel it and purchase at the store if they have any.

sammileah

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I didn't get mine till this morning, so it's possible that you'll get something later today. However, yeah, 6:45am was well into the "2 weeks" timeframe. Unless Verizon's doing something special for the business folks, I'm kind of doubtful you'll get it tomorrow (especially if you don't hear anything by tonight). I suppose you could call, but I they probably have the same info you do.

I ordered from Verizon at 9am EST and got my shipping confirmation yesterday, so I don't think its impossible. My order always said it would be delivered by the 21st. I think VZW had a huge stock of iphones.

sammileah

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Why is mine like this?

Sep 20, 2012 5:49 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx
Sep 20, 2012 2:17 AM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 20, 2012 2:10 AM At local FedEx facility MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 19, 2012 1:42 AM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 19, 2012 1:27 AM At local FedEx facility MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 9:53 PM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 9:43 PM At local FedEx facility MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 8:52 PM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 8:34 PM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Sep 18, 2012 4:12 PM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN

I get that memphis is one of the HUGE FEDEX hubs, so I am assuming it is just zipping around there and will ship on their plane tonight to my nearest sort center or whatever it is called.

This just makes me LOL for some reason...poor confused iphone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit