iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
is it just me or ups website is not updating. my the last update i have with my shipment is
Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 12:07 A.M. Arrival Scan

and it has been over 2 days since there has been movement on my status. and i live in california. i would understand if it was a departure scan coz that would mean its in transit. but its an arrival scan that means its just sitting at the facility.

Mine just changed to "import scan" in Kentucky at 9:04am Thursday (I assume KY time), and I got an e-mail from Apple saying it's been shipped with that UPS tracking number. Still says it'll deliver Friday (but no ETA). UPS site says between 9am and 7pm. I'm practically across the street from the UPS shipping center here in CA, and usually my deliveries are the last on the route, so I'm thinking closer to the 7pm time. :(

(added) Hrm, just checked and it says delivery by 10:30am as well now. Interesting, hope it comes. :)

Last edited:

Tylorjd

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Thats exactly what I got today. I ordered just after midnight also. It also says the 25th for me. Not happy. I hate waiting for my toys, lol.
Same here! UPS label has been created shipment hasn't arrived at UPS facility. Shipping notification from Apple states left Apple Sept 16 receive on Sept 25!

One thing I did notice was that it is being shipped by "UPS Express Saver" which means once it arrives to UPS they guaranty next day delivery by noon. So here's hoping they get the package today!

I will be very upset if I have to wait until Sept 25 as I ordered mine 5mins after they went on pre order!

jpayne80

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
(Verizon ordered 5 minutes in, 32GB Black)

My tracking has shown at least 10 updates in Memphis, TN. The latest one showing "Shipment information sent to FedEx" and an updated weight (2.0lbs), ship date 09/18. But they deleted my arrival date! PANIC!

I have 11 scans in Memphis as well. My delivery date is still showing tomorrow. I wouldn't worry, it's only a few hours' flight away to pretty much anywhere in the US. :)

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Same here! UPS label has been created shipment hasn't arrived at UPS facility. Shipping notification from Apple states left Apple Sept 16 receive on Sept 25!

One thing I did notice was that it is being shipped by "UPS Express Saver" which means once it arrives to UPS they guaranty next day delivery by noon. So here's hoping they get the package today!

I will be very upset if I have to wait until Sept 25 as I ordered mine 5mins after they went on pre order!

I just noticed that also. Express Saver. We may be ok for Friday after all. *crosses fingers*

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
That is so weird...why would it take so long if it shipped and they're all going out overnight?

I have no idea. I also had them up it to Holiday Shipping. Who knows, the eta is on their website, not UPS. The website never updated after I upped the shipping either, so it may not even be correct. I will wait till the UPS tracking gives me an eta and trust that. :)

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My UPS package has finally started moving (after being in Anchorage for 3 days!). Still says it will be delivered tomorrow:

Louisville, KY, United States 09/20/2012 8:59 A.M. Import Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 09/18/2012 12:58 A.M. Departure Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 09/17/2012 3:06 P.M. Arrival Scan

I also got a confirmation email from Apple, which informs me that a signature will be required for delivery unless you fill out a form in advance and tape it to your door.

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
This is the craziest tracking and shipping of an iPhone I have ever had by AT&T. I am in Indiana, it looks like they shipped it from Indiana to Texas and will be back to me tomorrow by 3pm lol

Date/Time Activity Location DetailsSep
20, 2012 6:00 AM Picked up FORT WORTH, TX
Sep 20, 2012 6:00 AM Arrived at FedEx locationI NDIANAPOLIS, IN
Sep 20, 2012 5:06 AMShipment information sent to FedEx

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Received my shipping notice from Apple early this morning. Not that it really mattered, since I knew it had already been shipped. And, seriously, people need to chill out... :cool:

sammileah

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
This is the craziest tracking and shipping of an iPhone I have ever had by AT&T. I am in Indiana, it looks like they shipped it from Indiana to Texas and will be back to me tomorrow by 3pm lol

Date/Time Activity Location DetailsSep
20, 2012 6:00 AM Picked up FORT WORTH, TX
Sep 20, 2012 6:00 AM Arrived at FedEx locationI NDIANAPOLIS, IN
Sep 20, 2012 5:06 AMShipment information sent to FedEx

LOL so weird.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Those hoping that the device gets to your local fedex/UPS branch today and want to attempt to pick it up..... don't be surprised if tracking info isn't updated until tonight (after the branches close) or tomorrow that would even indicate it's at the local facility. For instance, the info may not be updated on the website until 11PM but if you look at the trails it could say "Arrived and local sorting facility" time 3:28PM LOL.

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine just changed to "import scan" in Kentucky at 9:04am Thursday (I assume KY time), and I got an e-mail from Apple saying it's been shipped with that UPS tracking number. Still says it'll deliver Friday (but no ETA). UPS site says between 9am and 7pm. I'm practically across the street from the UPS shipping center here in CA, and usually my deliveries are the last on the route, so I'm thinking closer to the 7pm time. :(

(added) Hrm, just checked and it says delivery by 10:30am as well now. Interesting, hope it comes. :)
If you dont get it by 10:30am walk across the street and keep going up the UPS management food chain and they will get it to you asap.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I have 11 scans in Memphis as well. My delivery date is still showing tomorrow. I wouldn't worry, it's only a few hours' flight away to pretty much anywhere in the US. :)

Ditto. I think they keep pushing them around on a cart.. one side of the building to another.. and scan it each time.. just to toy with us. ha

cjdaniel

Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 10:00 A.M. Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 09/17/2012 10:46 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 09/17/2012 1:03 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Mathewww

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
UPS usually gets to my place last (around 7-8PM) but on the tracking page it says shipped through UPS World Wide Express which supposedly says it will be delivered by 10:30am-12PM... Hope this is true :3