iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

yesssssss

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
i ordered @ 9:30 am CT on the 14th ..... from ATT has anyone recieved a comfirmation yet that says theirs has shipped and will recieve by the 21st ?

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
What I would like to see someday live tracking, you get to what your package make its way to you like in Maps follow the blue dot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
i ordered @ 9:30 am CT on the 14th ..... from ATT has anyone recieved a comfirmation yet that says theirs has shipped and will recieve by the 21st ?

Any order that happened prior to 11:00 am will ship on or before the 21st. Any after that could ship as late as mid October.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
My Verizon order still have not moved pasted the processing stage and credit card has not been charged which is accompanying a bad feeling in my gut. :confused: See Verizon's response to my inquiry below.

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless. Yes your order is still on track for it's delivery. Your order will be is in queue to be processed in the order that it was received and at that time only will your credit card be charged. When your order has been completed you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the tracking number and at that time you will be able to retrieve the tracking information from https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

If for some reason we are unable to complete your order you will be notified via e-mail to contact us.

For additional questions regarding your order, please call our Internet Order Center at 866-338-7390 Monday-Friday 8am-10pm or Saturday 8am-5pm EST.

Thank you for using Verizon Wireless products and services.
We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,"

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine through my AT&T premier rep and received notification that it would be shipped 14-21 days.
Checked today and got this great info.
Will be delivered by 3PM.
I am 73 but I now feel Like a kid at Christmas.
Can't wait to fire it up.

LaRocket

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am scheduled for 10:30am tomorrow. UPS!!
I am so excited, but I won't be home until 11:15am. Ae they usually on time?
Can they just leave the package at my door? Or in my mailbox? It should be small enough to fit. If I miss the delivery, how long will it take until it's back at the closest UPS location for me to pick up? Does anybody know that?

hcole623

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
(Verizon ordered 5 minutes in, 32GB Black)

My tracking has shown at least 10 updates in Memphis, TN. The latest one showing "Shipment information sent to FedEx" and an updated weight (2.0lbs), ship date 09/18. But they deleted my arrival date! PANIC!

MrOSmith

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Sprint Customer With NO Tracking Info

Good morning! Has any Sprint customers rec'vd their shipping/tracking info for tomorrow? Should I be concerned as I am hearing AT&T & Verizon customers who has info regarding their package? Here is the only thing Sprint has sent me and I placed my order at 8am on 9/14/12

Last updated: 09/20/2012
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
IPHONE 5 BLACK 32GB 1 2012-09-14
Status: Thank you for pre-ordering the 32GB iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 5 pm CT on 9/17 will arrive on or around 9/21. Orders placed after 5 pm CT on 9/17 will ship in 1 week. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Let's all just promise each other that when our iPhones arrive we are extra careful with the box cutters. We don't want to lose a thumb or finger. I just picture us running down the stairs in excited taking a bad fall in front of the couriers.

LaRocket

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Let's all just promise each other that when our iPhones arrive we are extra careful with the box cutters. We don't want to lose a thumb or finger. I just picture us running down the stairs in excited taking a bad fall in front of the couriers.

Haha, imagine. I can picture myself falling down the stairs, because I'm so excited. I want to hug my UPS guy. He will be my Santa tomorrow!

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I am scheduled for 10:30am tomorrow. UPS!!
I am so excited, but I won't be home until 11:15am. Ae they usually on time?
Can they just leave the package at my door? Or in my mailbox? It should be small enough to fit. If I miss the delivery, how long will it take until it's back at the closest UPS location for me to pick up? Does anybody know that?

On time? UPS? For me they have never been on time and arrive as late as 7pm in my experience. Sorry.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox