iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
My expected ship date changed to today!!!!!! Can I possibly get it tonight!?

Most likely not. Apple has placed a hold on the deliveries until tomorrow to make sure they do not get delivered ahead of release date.

Also, SHIPPED date is different from DELIVERY date.

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I looked at my status on Apple's website and it says shipped and has a link to track it but still no email from them. Wonder when and if I will get one. I am just jealous of all the people on here saying they will get theirs by 10:30. I so wish that is what mine said. I wonder why some say 3:00 and some say 10:30. Hmmmm At least I know it will be here tomorrow!!

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Most likely not. Apple has placed a hold on the deliveries until tomorrow to make sure they do not get delivered ahead of release date.

Also, SHIPPED date is different from DELIVERY date.

Lame lol oh well. At least my phone is in New Jersey & I'll definitely get it tomorrow!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
YES!!! FINALLY got my tracking #... Looks like per UPS log, only got processed at 12:50am 9/19... So must have been in a later batch...

LocationDateLocal TimeActivity
Louisville, KY, United States 09/19/2012 10:58 P.M.Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 09/19/2012 6:59 P.M.Departure Scan
09/19/2012 10:45 A.M.Origin Scan
United States 09/19/2012 12:50 A.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Anyways will deliver Friday by 4:30p

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, by 4:30 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
Last Location:
Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Wednesday, 09/19/2012

rew001

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Recieved the email and text from Apple that the phone's were shipped out. Website now has "Shipped" with a tracking button. No change on the UPS info now since it left Addison, IL at 6pm on the 17th.
Still says 21st for shipping. Wife's phone, which was ordered through Apple at the same time has the same info, but appears to still be in Louisville, KY.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I received my email from Apple at 0608 PDT this morning. The scheduled delivery still says "Friday, 09/21/2012, by 3:00 P.M. (by end of day for residential deliveries)".

My package is in Louisville, but that's not a worry. I routinely receive items "next day" from New York to Seattle. UPS moves 15 million packages per day, so I'm sure our iPhones will be fine.

I live in a marine industrial area, so I imagine my UPS man will have no trouble with a few one pound packages. Usually he delivers iAnchors and iEngineParts.

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This is funny. :) Now we are worried about a 10:30 arrival vs a 3:00 arrival.

In the world of shipping, internet and satellite installs, 10:30 means 3:00 and 3:00 means 7:30pm..... especially on iPhone day.

The only way you will for sure get a package before 10:30 is if you paid for that. :)

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I received my email from Apple at 0608 PDT this morning. The scheduled delivery still says "Friday, 09/21/2012, by 3:00 P.M. (by end of day for residential deliveries)".

My package is in Louisville, but that's not a worry. I routinely receive items "next day" from New York to Seattle. UPS moves 15 million packages per day, so I'm sure our iPhones will be fine.

I live in a marine industrial area, so I imagine my UPS man will have no trouble with a few one pound packages. Usually he delivers iAnchors and iEngineParts.

I suspect he is a HUGE fan of iPhone day then. :)

salukibrandon

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere in here but would I be able to leave a note for FedEx and have them leave the box at the door? I'm not going to be home tomorrow and would hate to have to wait until Monday. Torture!

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere in here but would I be able to leave a note for FedEx and have them leave the box at the door? I'm not going to be home tomorrow and would hate to have to wait until Monday. Torture!

You can find a release form on the FedEx website so you can sign it and tell them where to leave it.

elgerber

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

In the world of shipping, internet and satellite installs, 10:30 means 3:00 and 3:00 means 7:30pm..... especially on iPhone day.

The only way you will for sure get a package before 10:30 is if you paid for that. :)

This is sooooooooo true! My 4s didn't arrive until 7pm last year on release day, when it said delivery by 3 from UPS. Poor guy still had many phones in his truck to deliver.

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site

Nobody said I was worried. I just wondered why they said different times. I highly doubt UPS will be here as late as you say. They are usually here around 2:00ish here or earlier. I can't imagine the iPhones will hold them up THAT much. We shall see though.

flyersfan76

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I have one schedules for the 26th and another for the 28th. My fedex guy comes to my office late in the day since we are not a scheduled stop. However the office next door gets fedex in the morning so I will just walk over when I see his truck outside my window. :)

PLUS I have a half day on the 28th so I NEED to get it in the morning. :) Can't have my wife enjoying her phone all weekend by herself.

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Nobody said I was worried. I just wondered why they said different times. I highly doubt UPS will be here as late as you say. They are usually here around 2:00ish here or earlier. I can't imagine the iPhones will hold them up THAT much. We shall see though.

I have a friend that works for UPS. HE HATES IPHONE DAY (his caps not mine).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro