iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
UPS status

is it just me or ups website is not updating. my the last update i have with my shipment is
Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 12:07 A.M. Arrival Scan

and it has been over 2 days since there has been movement on my status. and i live in california. i would understand if it was a departure scan coz that would mean its in transit. but its an arrival scan that means its just sitting at the facility.

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
is it just me or ups website is not updating. my the last update i have with my shipment is

and it has been over 2 days since there has been movement on my status. and i live in california. i would understand if it was a departure scan coz that would mean its in transit. but its an arrival scan that means its just sitting at the facility.

They are holding all Iphones at specific locations until they are ready to ship to the receiver. In a nutshell, you should see movement by tomorrow morning because they need to be at a local sorting facility to be delivered on Friday morning. More or less though, it wont make it to a local sorting facility until later tomorrow night, but should start moving form Kentucky by tomorrow morning.

Reactions: dan_es_4

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site

Mine's showing the same thing. Also in California.

Reactions: dan_es_4

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
My order just switched to 9/21 by 10:30am :D :D :D

mine did too. just noticed it today. so happy about it coz i have to leave at noon. and no one will be at my house. but i think they should've held it in california in case something happens they would have time to figure out a solution.

jMunar

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ordered from Apple.com AT&T status now saying Shipped Sept 16, 2012. I have the option to Track and Pre-Sign for Delivery. Can't wait!!! :eek:

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Received email about an hour ago from apple that my iPhone shipped , although it left china on 09/16. My iPhone is in Louisville ky! Will be here via ups fri by 1030 am :):)

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
They are holding all Iphones at specific locations until they are ready to ship to the receiver. In a nutshell, you should see movement by tomorrow morning because they need to be at a local sorting facility to be delivered on Friday morning. More or less though, it wont make it to a local sorting facility until later tomorrow night, but should start moving form Kentucky by tomorrow morning.

That's what I figured. Mine has been sitting in Nashville since Monday and says delivery by noon on Friday.

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I got an notice from UPS via email that my iPhone will arrive by 10:30 AM on Friday. Apple's web site is still showing prepared for shipping.

I was beginning to get worried as I had ordered within 20 minutes of orders started. Nonetheless it is almost here!

I hope my phone gets here that early!!!!!

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 12:07 A.M.Arrival Scan

Mine says the same thing. They are holding them there until tonight I am guessing.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
When I go on apple.com, it updated to say it shipped on 9/18 and it links me to the ups site that I've already been checking lol only about 24 more hours :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2