iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
UGHHHHHH

Ordered from Apple. One of mine is showing activity. Moved from Addison, IL to Kentucky. The other one still shows "arrival scan in Addison, IL" as the last activity and that was on 9/16. I did the UPS chat thing and they said I will get both on Friday but I'm worried. I better see activity tomorrow or I will flip a ****.

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Man, you guys need to relax. If you ordered from Apple and they said it will be delivered on the 21st, trust me... it'll be there on the 21st. I've done this many times and they have yet to let me down.

Reactions: DaPhoneking

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Argh. It sucks that I ordered mine just after midnight on the 14th and still no tracking number or shipment. I even tried my phone number at FedEx (I believe they use FedEx for Canada) and no go. Delivery says 21st-25th.

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine at 12:25pst and got my confirmation email that said it'll be here on 9/21

Still haven't gotten a "your iPhone has shipped! Yay!" email from Apple, but I used the workaround on UPS' website and found my shipment that has arrived in Louisville, KY and says that it's on track to be delivered on Friday :)

Still odd that I haven't gotten my follow-up email from Apple...

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
So bummed. I tried to order mine at 0100 on the 14th, site was down. Back up again at 0345, was able to order but my delivery date is Oct 2. Keep in mind I have to be up at 0500 to get ready for work! I have always pre-ordered from the Apple site and have always received my new iPhone on the first day available. So frustrating as I am all about instant gratification. Having to wait while the rest of you get to play with your shiny new iPhone 5 on Friday will be killing me!

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
ok no email from AT&T. Order Status says ship date 9/16/12 qty ordered 1, qty shipped 0, qty back ordered 0, and gives me a fedex tracking number that comes up not found

WTF?

JSho101

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah. What's up with AT&T? Part of me thinks the FedEx tracking numbers are bogus. My CC charge is still pending. Says the ship date was 9/16, but the FedEx tracking number pulls nothing on the website. Seems this is common with everyone on AT&T. What's the deal?

lastxxfarewell#AC

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if anyone's said it yet, i'm too busy to scroll 120 pages of forum LOL. But has anyone else's credit or debit card not been charged yet, even though UPS says its shipped? I had a pending charge, but when i checked this morning, there was no charge pending at all and my phone still says its being shipped. I'm confused. i NEED my iphone 5 hahaha. thanks for your help :D

(btw, ordered thru apple.)

FJRESTO

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, so I just got off the phone with Sprint Customer Service because its almost Thursdays and tracking information isn't available yet. The guy told me that tracking information will most likely available by noon on Thursday.

In my opinion, why would I want to track my phone less then 24 hours from delivery. It just makes no sense why Im getting tracking information so late.

Reactions: vmp00014

elgerber

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
My card finally has a pending charge. No tracking number from Verizon but at least it finally stopped saying we have received your order and it's in process.

DoubleM

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
So I ordered on the 12th at midnight, order went right through, got my confirmation email saying the order was being processed, and I haven't heard anything since then. These ship from China right? If it still hasn't shipped, how is it gonna be here by the 21st? Apple is still saying on their site that mine will be delivered on the 21st. What gives?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73