iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

ricoe320

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
If you go to ups.com then track and where it says reference type te phone number you used to buy your iPhone and the fill in country and zip then it should show something don't change anything else

belladonna75

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been saying preparing to ship for days now in apple store app. But I know from tracking thru the phone number thing that they are still in Kentucky. Must be having a nice rest before the trip!

djpatrickb

Banned
Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everybody just want to give everyone my timeline hopefully it eases some people.. I placed my order thru verizon wireless telesales on Friday the 14th at about 10:30am for a white iphone5 16gb., no movement with the order at all until I woke up this morning and my card was charged, then at about 8:00am this morning, i got the email with my tracking # with a delivery date by 9/21 at 3pm via fedex. as of 2pm today its sitting in memphis Tn. I am hoping this gives faith to my verizon wireless brothers and sisters who orderd thru them and have seen no movement. Its coming.....

I am in the same boat here....

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Talk about a cruel joke!!! My doorbell rang a while ago and as I glanced out the window I saw a Fedex truck! Talk about my heart jumping to my throat. Alas....forgot that I ordered several of the lightning cables from apple :/

Come on Friday....

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Talk about a cruel joke!!! My doorbell rang a while ago and as I glanced out the window I saw a Fedex truck! Talk about my heart jumping to my throat. Alas....forgot that I ordered several of the lightning cables from apple :/

Come on Friday....

I did the exact same thing earlier.

luisterr

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
So I ordered around 3:30 PM last friday and says my phone isn't shipping until the 28th. My question is, am I supposed to receive an email with the iPhone 5 shipping ?

Last edited:

nycgooner

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered at 4:30 EDT on 9/14 via VZW, my status just switched to 10/5. Called VZW and they said ignore that, go by your original delivery date of 9/21 - they're sooo backed up, they've never seen anything like it. Huge amount of ports from ATT because of LTE. FWIW

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone on ATT gotten the right info?
I'm showing "processing" and already have a tracking number via FedEx. Said it shipped the 16th
But no luck with that tracking number

I've got the same thing. I believe that's when the order was sent to the warehouse for fulfillment, and usually they would ship it then, but due to release dates, they likely just generated all the shipping information and are now holding until Wednesday night/ Thursday morning to release to the shippers, at which point all our tracking information will actually start working :)

Just a guess though.

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Update: Checked UPS and my order was in TN and then arrived in KY. It says it is on time in it's transit and will be here the 21st before 3:00p. That being said, I am confident we will be recieving our devices on the 21st to all those who braved the first hour of the preorder process.

jaimerivera83mia

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I am in the same boat here....
Hello Guys, I had ordered my iphone 5 on the apple website on Sep 14 at 5:30 a.m Central time and well I didnt see anything on my apple status and my debit card was not charged yet and wasnt charged yesterday... So yesterday around 6 p.m I went to the apple.com and canceled my order I dont know if that was a mistake or not but I rather wake up early on friday at 5:00 a.m and go to my local Verizon Wireless store and stand in line till I get my iphone. I dont think its fair that if we preordered them before the first 5 hours of it being preordered we should get it on the 21st my apple order for the iphone was 2 weeks shipping and would get it by Oct 5th.. WTHELLLLLLL...got me mad because Friday went by so did, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nothing so I told myself I will get it on Friday so I will :) good thing that in the small town that I live in not many people are going to get it or at least I think... Wish me luck on Friday guys I will stand to get my iphone 5 which I have never waited in line before so this might be exciting :)