iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You can go to the UPS website and click on "track by reference". There you use your phone number as reference, and it will pop up.

ANd be sure to use the phone number that is printed on your order confirmation. Mine was my work number (associated with my Apple iTunes account)... that was what was throwing me off...

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
just finished the chat thing. One of my packages is still in addison and the other one moved to KY. They assured me ill get both on friday

jpayne80

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
You are at least trying. I'm not going to update my other phone till tomorrow. Apple servers might be hammered right now. Not worth wasting the battery on it ;)
It failed on the phone 3x so I fired up iTunes and did it from there, went through on the first try. :)

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
man this is nuts mine still says on apple's site preparing shipping delivery by 9-21 i checked ups with phone numbers and birthdays and still no tracking can someone tell them to release my stuff now i will go and get me some more jumex mango nectar and sit on my lawn until the delivery guy brings my stuff. peacccceeeee

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I have to go somewhere for about 30 minutes on Friday. Can I leave UPS a note stating to leave the phones at the front office? I live in an apartment. I don't want them to leave it at the door.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh just checked and lookie here

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
Last Location:
Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Tuesday, 09/18/2012

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On:09/17/2012Type:packageWeight:0.90 lb

Shipment Progress
What's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 10:00 A.M. Arrival Scan
09/18/2012 12:09 A.M. Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 09/17/2012 6:00 P.M. Departure Scan
09/17/2012 2:07 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 09/17/2012 1:03 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

muscleman10

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
iphone 5 preorder

i just called verizon today and they told me the phone will be shipped out on the 21st not delivered by the 21st. verizon screwed us as usual . thought you all would like to know this

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
i just called verizon today and they told me the phone will be shipped out on the 21st not delivered by the 21st. verizon screwed us as usual . thought you all would like to know this

Not worried as I have shipping that shows its to be delivered on the 21st. I wouldnt believe what you heard.

Have pre-ordered every apple product and always been delivered when they say on release day.

Pbgb123

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Orders 2. One online one in store. (AT&T web site and store). The one online has tracking # and is in Kansas scheduled for Friday 3pm delivery. The one in store showers nothing. Here is my question...shipping Weight shows 2# could that be both phones?

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I went on ups and looked up my iPhone order... (thanks for the help people of imore)
Anyways I was thinking about why it's being held back and if I can call ups and ask them to speed up the delivery and I came across this...

I can't attach pic from iPad. So I'll just copy and paste what they wrote...

Important information for iPhone Customers
Apple has required that UPS deliver iPhone shipments to customers on and not before Friday, September 21, 2012. iPhone?s are scheduled for Friday, September 21 2012.

Why isn't my package moving? The packages are being staged in key locations and moved on a coordinated schedule for delivery on the shipper's planned release date, Friday, September 21, 2012.

Reactions: rpol86

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Orders 2. One online one in store. (AT&T web site and store). The one online has tracking # and is in Kansas scheduled for Friday 3pm delivery. The one in store showers nothing. Here is my question...shipping Weight shows 2# could that be both phones?

no. my shipping weight is 2lbs and i ordered 1 phone

Reactions: Pbgb123

Jo3Bingham

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I received my "your order is being processed" email from Apple at 3:10AM (EST), so you can see I was able to order my iPhone 5 fairly quickly. However, I haven't received any new emails from them, and when I follow the Order Number on their website it still says "Preparing for Shipment". Frustrated, I jumped on UPS' website and tried tracking the shipment via my cellphone number tied to my Apple ID. And wouldn't you know it, it was processed in China on Sunday, shipped out of Hong Kong on Tuesday, and left Arkansas yesterday. More than likely it's headed straight to the UPS hub in my hometown (3~ miles from my house) and not Louisville, hopefully. Here's to crossing my fingers and getting my iPhone 5 tomorrow just like I got my 4S a day early last year! :D

Also, for anyone interested, I ordered the black 64GB on AT&T. :)

Jo3Bingham

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Apple still shows my order as Processing for Shipment, but with the UPS trick I found out my iPhone left Arkansas early Tuesday morning, and I'm betting it's headed to the UPS by my house. Because of the relatively small town I live in, here's to hoping I get my iPhone 5 a day early like I did last year with the 4S! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen