iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm just waiting to even find out if I made the Sprint cut off to receive it by the 21st. They are so misleading with their information. Reps tell me on or around, as does the website. I ordered the phone by the cutoff they mentioned to receive it by Friday but with credit check and all, the order didn't get approved/processed until 3 hours later (Right past the cut off). Who knows.

asapp

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
"processing"

My order with AT&T is stuck on "processing". that is getting really old. They have to be moving them out by now to get them delivered on Friday.

vmp00014

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is clearly jerking everyone's chain... At least people that ordered else where can do the Tracking Reference trick thing... if your phone is coming through Sprint, you're up a creek (hopefully only unti tonight). I'm sure we'll have our defices by the dates promised, but OH how I'd love know where in the US is my dear Black 32gb iPhone 5........ This is ridiculous... Not just because I'm on the edge of my seat, but I'd never feel comfortable with a company not giving me shipping info on any thing I purchase online that PROMISES a tracking number... Sprint needs to take a note from the other carriers, or Amazon at least! lol

MxHonda

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T 2 phone order just changed status to shipped!

I ordered both at 1:40am pst on the 14th direct from AT&T site. The order confirmation with "pending shipment" was sent to me at 11:30am on the 14th and was the only email I received. I added them to a cancelled Ipad account, both without contract (paid full price) as 2 new lines.

Last edited:

campuscop2003

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
My status has been processing for 4 days now.Did anyone here order on the 15 - 17th and have a status other than processing? Just wondering? My card has not been charged either. I ordered the black 16GB if that makes any diff.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My UPS tracking number STILL shows status as 'Departed Anchorage Alaska' 2 days ago. I think the plane must have been hi-jacked! :eek:

skittlesj20

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is clearly jerking everyone's chain... At least people that ordered else where can do the Tracking Reference trick thing... if your phone is coming through Sprint, you're up a creek (hopefully only unti tonight). I'm sure we'll have our defices by the dates promised, but OH how I'd love know where in the US is my dear Black 32gb iPhone 5........ This is ridiculous... Not just because I'm on the edge of my seat, but I'd never feel comfortable with a company not giving me shipping info on any thing I purchase online that PROMISES a tracking number... Sprint needs to take a note from the other carriers, or Amazon at least! lol

Agreed. They have not provided us anything! If i dont receive my phone by Friday I am going to be beyong pissed.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
well I'm passing the time waiting for my iPhone 5 by attempting to download iOS 6 on my 4S and it's failed 3x so far. fml.

You are at least trying. I'm not going to update my other phone till tomorrow. Apple servers might be hammered right now. Not worth wasting the battery on it ;)

LaRocket

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
My UPS tracking number STILL shows status as 'Departed Anchorage Alaska' 2 days ago. I think the plane must have been hi-jacked! :eek:

Mine is also in Achorage, AK. The last activity was "Departure Scan" on 9/18 at 12:58am. Ever since no news. :(

I just signed up for texts for tracking at UPS and I got a text saying "UPS IN TRANSIT LOUISVILLE, KY, US as of 09/18/2012 00:59 AM"

I am optimistic that I will get it on Friday!!!
Do you have to be home and sign something when it gets there?

Last edited:

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So mine still says preparing to ship on apples site and I still haven't gotten an email and my cc still hadn't gotten charged but I can track it on ups; so should I be worried or ill be fine?

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
This thread has definitely been entertaining! I am sure tomorrow it is going to be even better with all of them actually shipping and moving!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods