iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

carholic

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I pre ordered mine from Verizon. I had to wait til morning because I have a business account. My deliver date is 9/26. Did anyone with a 9/26 delivery date get any tracking info yet. My order status still says order in process and my card hasn't been charged.

Same here.

Jude924

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I pre ordered mine from Verizon. I had to wait til morning because I have a business account. My deliver date is 9/26. Did anyone with a 9/26 delivery date get any tracking info yet. My order status still says order in process and my card hasn't been charged.
If it doesn't ship by Friday I might go to a Verizon store and try to grab one and cancel my preorder

Aaronkv

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Logged in to check my AT&T order status. A little different than the one just posted.

phonebi.jpg

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine from Apple.ca at about 12:05am on the 14th and it has been sitting at "preparing for shipment" for two days now.....Torturing me.....

Phusion114

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
How is everyone getting tracking numbers, I ordered mine through the apple store app at 3:20am and mine still says preparing for shipment... Any suggestions anyone?

appleworm

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be sure I'm not asleep when it comes on Friday. I'll just lay out on my porch and tape a note to me that says "waiting for the iphone 5."

Dang I keep watching the little fed ex arrow and praying it is going to move past "in transit." This is ridiculous. lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR