iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Actually, preorder for pickup at an Apple store was an option. I elected for delivery but pickup was available.

It wasn't an option for me. If it was it was well hidden because I looked for it :( I wonder if the option is based on your location/local Apple Store? How did you order?

I also wasn't able to change my shipppng address. It automatically chose my billing address even though in my Apple account I have my work address listed as my default shipping address.

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
One thing I will miss once the phone is in my hands is the lead up to it arriving. The days before it comes are the most exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
aaaaannnnddddd you cannot cancel an AT&T order once you have accepted the terms and conditions. :) Doomed to 14 days or so of sadness....

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
ok now mine has a fedex tracking number, has a shipping date, of the 16th, but doesnt show shipped in AT&T portal. Also, the tracking number doesnt show up on FedEx yet.

ODD!!! But at least AT&T through me a bone and I know its being shipped, I am sure its sometime Friday :)

Christmas in September!

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It occurs to me that this will turn into a pity party thread once those of you get your iPhones on the 21st and ATT is still playing Angry Birds on mine.

mickeycj

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone in Canada been able to track their shipments? I've search by reference using UPS and FedEx (not sure who's delivering) and nothing. I'm not worried (yet) but would still like to see it online.

Also does Apple typically ship with FedEx or UPS?

sammileah

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
iphones shipped via Verizon!!!

We are switching service from sprint and At&t (two ported numbers) to Verizon. I ordered at 9am EST (shocked I'm getting it tomorrow, eeeee!!!)

Delivery by 3pm, thank god I have a door man to sign for it.

RichD

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
thanks for this tip. I see one is coming thru Alaska and the other is in Illinois! Had me worried for a while there :).
If you ordered from Apple and have not heard anything regarding tracking info, try searching UPS Track by Reference Number, as has been reported. I couldn't find anything by Apple's order number, the cell number for the line being upgraded, the cell number for the primary on the account... but I looked again at my order confirmation email and saw that it had my work phone number listed... searched for that number and the tracking info popped up. So the bottom line is (1) don't panic and (2) try the phone number listed on your order as your contact phone number when searching by reference number.

akidd411

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered around 320ish thru Verizon (64 gb white and slate) and the status page says "we have received your order and it is in process" but it's said that since Friday. Starting to worry a little

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
It wasn't an option for me. If it was it was well hidden because I looked for it :( I wonder if the option is based on your location/local Apple Store? How did you order?

I also wasn't able to change my shipppng address. It automatically chose my billing address even though in my Apple account I have my work address listed as my default shipping address.

I ordered via the Apple store app. I was tempted to do in store pickup when I saw the option but changed my mind.

It's interesting that you say you didn't even see the option. That's weird. The option is there even now but it's greyed out probably because they aren't offering it anymore so close to release with 3-4 week delay now for preorders.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73