iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. The payment for my iPhone has been sitting on my credit card for several days as a Pending Transaction. Now it is gone, completely. Hoping I just caught it in the middle of the switch from Pending and Posted.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Good morning all! I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep and they're charging our credit cards today and our phones are being shipped out. They're waiting for FedEx to pick the phones up. Then we will have tracking numbers. :D

This was the Northeast location, btw.

Reactions: coreymcl

chadaw

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine too. But departure scan according to the website means it can go to several facilities before being rescanned in. It will get here.

Sooooo frustrating....mine departed Anchorage, AK well over 24 hours ago and has never landed anywhere. I thought for sure when I checked this morning it would have at least landed somewhere. :confused:

I still have to track by reference since I haven't received any tracking info from Apple.com yet. Apple.com still says "Preparing for Shipment". However, they did charge my credit card on 9/16 which is when it left China.

Only 2 days to go.....

wgilles

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Here is something peculiar...I tracked by reference number and it was in KY yesterday. It shows a departure scan from KY and Alaska on the same date only a few minutes apart. Apparently my phone is coming in 2 separate pieces and I'm going to have to assemble it once it arrives, haha.

Still says delivery on 9/21 though

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
My payment has been processed now with VZW. Completely charged.

And like someone else mentioned, it has been in transit, then arrived at TN, then in transit, and Arrived at TN, now in Transit again....wtf is going on? haha Either the TN facility is HUGE, or they are playing with us!

jgurnett#CB

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered (2) phones, one for me and one for the wife at around 3:15 AM day of launch. They showed as shippped yesterday with Standard Overnight service. I got all excited that they would be coming today but alas, that was not the case as they are at another FedEx location today. I'm hopeful for tomorrow delivery as there won't be anyone there to accept the shipment on Friday. If the phones don't arrive tomorrow, I feel a strong cold coming on that may require bed rest!!

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my phone through the Apple store app and checked my bank account and the charge went through. So I am expecting the status on my account to change sometime today or early tomorrow. I am guessing it will be overnighted today!!!! I can't wait until I get my phone!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Here is something peculiar...I tracked by reference number and it was in KY yesterday. It shows a departure scan from KY and Alaska on the same date only a few minutes apart. Apparently my phone is coming in 2 separate pieces and I'm going to have to assemble it once it arrives, haha.

Still says delivery on 9/21 though

Maybe youre getting an iPhone 4 and iPhone 1 ? ;)

jlindsey.stu

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried searching through the threads and haven't noticed anyone with the same issue, but I ordered 45 minutes after launch via my Apple Store app. I got a confirmation email that said I should receive shipment on Oct 2. My order still says "processing" although my credit card has been charged. Is that normal since I'm still 2 weeks away from delivery?

jessef

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Good morning all! I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep and they're charging our credit cards today and our phones are being shipped out. They're waiting for FedEx to pick the phones up. Then we will have tracking numbers. :D

This was the Northeast location, btw.

Thx for the info....I was starting to get worried!

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I tried searching through the threads and haven't noticed anyone with the same issue, but I ordered 45 minutes after launch via my Apple Store app. I got a confirmation email that said I should receive shipment on Oct 2. My order still says "processing" although my credit card has been charged. Is that normal since I'm still 2 weeks away from delivery?

Usually your CC is charged when it ships. My guess is you'll get it before Oct 2. especially since you ordered as early as you did.

reactortrip

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine is on the move. It has officially departed Memphis by way of fedex and it says standard overnight shipment. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET HER TOMORROW!

MarisaKaye72

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I received my confirmation around 3:40 EST on the 14th. I just checked UPS by using my cell number as a reference. My phone originated in Nashville and is now in Louisville. UPS had no information listed until last night. Scheduled delivery on Friday, end of day.:D

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My UPS tracking says the phone has 'Departed Anchorage', with 2 days left to ship and expected on-time delivery.

Reviews and videos are now starting to come out showing the iPhone 5 performance and features. Looks better and better the more I see, so can't wait to get my hands on one. Also, expected ship dates on new orders have now slipped to 3-4 weeks , so consider yourself lucky if you got in an early order. It was worth the pain and aggrivation! :D

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
728731.gif

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Makes no sense!!! mine was in Coatesville PA and now its in Elizabeth NJ!!! They now have to come back this way for delivery!! I'm in the poconos

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
My phone is supposedly 'in-transit' from memphis. hopefully it will be in Los Angeles by today or tomorrow and a Friday delivery :)

easyrun99

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
My payment has been processed now with VZW. Completely charged.

And like someone else mentioned, it has been in transit, then arrived at TN, then in transit, and Arrived at TN, now in Transit again....wtf is going on? haha Either the TN facility is HUGE, or they are playing with us!

LOL. I looked mine up this morning and it's doing the same thing. I think they're scanning it every time they move it from one side of the room to the other...I'm guessing it will head out late tonight or tomorrow and be on the truck in JAX (in my case) Friday morning.

jpayne80

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Also, expected ship dates on new orders have now slipped to 3-4 weeks , so consider yourself lucky if you got in an early order. It was worth the pain and aggrivation! :D

Yes, now that I look back on it, the migraine that I had that caused a horrible nights' sleep overnight Thurs/Fri turned out to be a blessing in disguise. :D I actually wasn't planning to order until my son woke and I got him fed, so if it weren't for my headache I would've ordered around 7:30EST, not 3:10. So it was literally worth the pain! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2