iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
CC transaction is no longer pending, but I have still not been charged, either, and AT&T still shows "In progress" or "processing". It's been five days already!

That's exactly where I'm at except I was able to find my tracking number by using my phone number as a reference on the ups site.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
>>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.
Am I doing something wrong? NM, it's shipping by FedEx, just got the tracking number!

Last edited:

nino63004

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have one of mine scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and when I called FedEx to ask them about changing the address she said there was a note saying do not process until Thursday so I may not see it on 9/19. I'm hoping I will still get it but we shall see.

I'll be sure to post if I do.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
AT&T still says "In Progress" or "Processing" but now it says shipped 9/16 by FedEx and gives a tracking number that does not work. But now I can enter it into my Parcel app and get notified when it updates, so I don't have to keep reloading the web page and typing CAPTCHAs. :D

appleworm

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey all-my verizone iphone shipped on the 18th and says overnight shipping- but it also says "future delivery requested." Does anyone know if we can pick it up at the fed ex facility once it arrives since it seems they won't deliver it from the truck until the 21st??

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey all-my verizone iphone shipped on the 18th and says overnight shipping- but it also says "future delivery requested." Does anyone know if we can pick it up at the fed ex facility once it arrives since it seems they won't deliver it from the truck until the 21st??

I doubt it will reach your local facility until late on the 20th/early 21st...since they are all overnighting them.

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Ugh. In Canada, ordered at about 12:04 and I see SQUAT on my Apple orders.

My carrier, Telus, doesn't have the infrastructure in place to actually provide any info on preorder status or, well, anything for that matter. They've stated there is certainty it will arrive on the 21st, and Telus just has Apple route the phone directly to me, versus going to Telus. But it may mean I don't get a tracking number for *my* phone.

Argh. Dying here, Apple. Do something!!

JT3D

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered through AT&T online. Order has been updated with shipping date of 9/16 but still no actual tracking number... One. Step. Closer. :D

jdragione

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ordered at 6am on Friday EST from VerizonWireless.com and got my tracking number at 1:29am

Picket up in West Chester PA going to NJ; Overnight delivery but looks like its intentionally being held until Friday.

taeisme4eva

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Now my account has been charged and the VZW site now says that it was "sent for processing". Crossing my fingers and toes that I get my iPhone on Friday.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I have tried this before, and "at the facility" does not mean "accessible". Most stuff gets sorted from incoming truck to outgoing truck - they only bring inside if it is already labeled to "hold for pickup". They can't just locate or pull something from a truck when a million boxes look all the same. They have tracking numbers, yes - but would need something like RFID to locate specific items.

With iPhones, it sounds like Apple instructions are pretty strict: deliver on 21st but not before - no matter how close to ones house it might be -- in this case, that would include station pickup. It may sit in any number of places waiting for 21st - because that is how Apple set it up.

Just be glad yours is coming on Friday. Some of the rest of us are a few weeks out, having gotten in on second hour, but missed the first batch anyway. Have fun with your new toy!

jpayne80

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Man I was hoping to wake up to an accidental shipping status of "out for delivery" :D...but no such luck. They have, however, scanned it in EIGHT different times in Memphis...WTH?!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Man I was hoping to wake up to an accidental shipping status of "out for delivery" :D...but no such luck. They have, however, scanned it in EIGHT different times in Memphis...WTH?!

Five of those scans were made by your local Samsung design team agents :D

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Sooooo frustrating....mine departed Anchorage, AK well over 24 hours ago and has never landed anywhere. I thought for sure when I checked this morning it would have at least landed somewhere. :confused:

I still have to track by reference since I haven't received any tracking info from Apple.com yet. Apple.com still says "Preparing for Shipment". However, they did charge my credit card on 9/16 which is when it left China.

Only 2 days to go.....

ritav66

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Still Waiting

For those who don't know you can find out where your iPhone is by going to the UPS site and enter your phone number in the Track by Reference section. Mine has been sitting in a UPS station in Louisville for 38 hours.

smmullen

Aug 31, 2011
www.endgamepr.com
Woohoo! Got my tracking number early this morning! Friday delivery!!

Yes, like many of you, I will be sitting on my front porch ready to tackle the FedEx man/woman. I hope it's a woman ... the tackling will be more fun that way :)

gary.l.fletcher

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't get my tracking info yesterday but behold, i woke up this morning, checked UPS and there it is! Sitting in Louisville, KY with a delivery of friday!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW