iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
My boy lives in West Chester, PA and it appears the phone is already there. But as you can see it says "Future delivery requested". It's painful for him that it's not too far and there's nothing he can do about it for 3 days LOL. Meanwhile, mine left Louisville via UPS 10AM this morning.

Last edited:

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I keep checking my bank account and my AT&T order page, and there's zip for activity.

If your order still says pending you may want to contact ATT. I wasn't seeing any activity on mine and apparently my order has been "stuck" in processing. They are trying to figure out the issue and assured me I would maintain my position in the queue, but I can't help but be skeptical on that point. They told me yesterday it would be 24-48 hours for them to resolve the issue and they had quite a few of these situations.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine said it arrived in Tn then left then arrived again lol

My guess is they went to ship it then realized they can't ship it early lol

Zaedetto

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Card Charged by AT&T -- What Does it All Mean?

I ordered my phone at approximately 3 a.m. PT and got a confirmation email from AT&T.

I remember seeing a statement from AT&T that if I ordered by 8 a.m. PT on 9/14 I should have delivery on 9/21.

Two questions for the group?

1. Has anyone else had their card charged (actually, not merely pending) by AT&T, specifically anyone who received a delayed ship date?

2. Am I reading too much into this idea that AT&T will ship the iPhone 5 on 9/21 and thus it will be impossible to actually receive it on 9/21?

Thanks

hcole623

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Update: My Black 32GB preordered on VZW website at 3:00am EST is held in Memphis, TN with an expected delivery date of 09/19/12 by 3:00pm, last update has a notation "future delivery requested"

elgerber

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Ha, Verizon was just kind enough to send me a text telling me I have an upgrade available, call us to order a new phone! Well, I used my upgrade on Friday to order new new phone. I hope that's not a bad sign LOL.

yesssssss

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Att customers

I saw on the track order page that its under maintenance " probably a problem with so many orders" i bet they are fixing it and we should get our confirmation emails shortly ...

smmullen

Aug 31, 2011
www.endgamepr.com
I'm starting to lose hope for a Friday delivery of my phone. I ordered through Verizon and I'm one of the folks who got the email from VZW that said 9/21 delivery, but when I check order status on the website, it says expected ship date is 9/21.

I guess other folks who ordered from Verizon are getting ship notifications today?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm starting to lose hope for a Friday delivery of my phone. I ordered through Verizon and I'm one of the folks who got the email from VZW that said 9/21 delivery, but when I check order status on the website, it says expected ship date is 9/21.

I guess other folks who ordered from Verizon are getting ship notifications today?

I'm in the same boat. I still think it will arrive by the 21st though. Don't worry!

G8trMom09

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
If your order still says pending you may want to contact ATT. I wasn't seeing any activity on mine and apparently my order has been "stuck" in processing. They are trying to figure out the issue and assured me I would maintain my position in the queue, but I can't help but be skeptical on that point. They told me yesterday it would be 24-48 hours for them to resolve the issue and they had quite a few of these situations.

Apparently they're getting a lot of calls and inquiries because now they're getting grumpy and nasty. I just spoke with someone who gave me attitude because I also tried finding out why my hold was placed and then released yesterday. They keep telling me same thing...orders placed by 9AM PST will ship 9/21 (which better be bogus, because I'd really like mine ON 9/21, like my email confirmation says.) and orders placed AFTER 9AM PST will ship 14 to 21 days later. My order was in way before 9AM PST, so I have my fingers crossed.

Next time, I'm camping in line somewhere and getting one. This is too stressful.

sammileah

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Steve don't worry, I'm in the same boat. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it - I purchased at 9AM Friday, my status has always said deliver by 9/21. Nothing has changed, but also no tracking number. Some people after me have gotten confirmations...they're probably just going through them all slowly and updating.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

I think you will be fine, mine said the same thing until last night when the CC got charged soon after i got the shipped email with the tracking