iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I seriously hope there isn't any sort of delay on the Verizon 64gb. I ordered my wife's 16gb after mine, yet hers is in TN waiting for delivery while mine isn't processed yet.

JF7FSU

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I ordered at 3:10am EST from Apple. Still showing "Preparing for Shipment" and shows delivery date of 9/21. Mine always gets delivered by Fedex, has anyone gotten a change in status through Apple yet? My phone is due in three days and no tacking or shipment confirmation.....

first_mvp

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 3:10am EST from Apple. Still showing "Preparing for Shipment" and shows delivery date of 9/21. Mine always gets delivered by Fedex, has anyone gotten a change in status through Apple yet? My phone is due in three days and no tacking or shipment confirmation.....

I'm in the same boat. 16GB Black AT&T.

jas o

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Just checked e-mail and found that my black 16gb vzw shipped by fed ex at 1:00AM Yipeee!!! Nothing on my wifes white 16gb that I ordered 5 minutes after mine.

JF7FSU

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. 16GB Black AT&T.

Just redid the tracing # trick and used my home pone number instead of mobile #. It worked and UPS is delivering it not Fedex (weird-was always Fedex in the past). I ordered from Apple.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Tuesday, 09/18/2012

first_mvp

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Just redid the tracing # trick and used my home pone number instead of mobile #. It worked and UPS is delivering it not Fedex (weird-was always Fedex in the past). I ordered from Apple.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Tuesday, 09/18/2012

Was your home phone number associated with your billing address or your shipping address?

maghy7

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a question, once I receive it do I have to go to one of VZW locations to have it activated? if so that will be a pain in the behind with all those people this weekend!

Thanks in advance

sirsamuels

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a question, once I receive it do I have to go to one of VZW locations to have it activated? if so that will be a pain in the behind with all those people this weekend!

Thanks in advance

Not unless you really want to. I always activate over the phone with *228. If there's a problem you may need to call. Hope that helps ya.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I ordered from apple too at 3:14 and my order status is still processing :(.

Same here, i ordered the 64GB and my status is still processing.

If you ordered from Apple.com all you have to do is go to ups.com and chose the option to "Track by Reference". Then use your phone number as the reference number. Apple.com seems to be slow to update the shipping status. Hope that helps you out and gives you some relief.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
If you ordered from Apple.com all you have to do is go to ups.com and chose the option to "Track by Reference". Then use your phone number as the reference number. Apple.com seems to be slow to update the shipping status. Hope that helps you out and gives you some relief.

Thanks Jimmers! This works perfectly! The email I have from Apple still says "preparing for shipment". But I went to ups.com like you mentioned, and found out my package is here in the states and its currently on time.

w00t w00t!! :) :D

first_mvp

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Spoke with an Apple customer service rep. over the phone and he said that the phones that haven't shipped yet (orders made through Apple) will ship either today or tomorrow overnight delivery to meet the 9/21 delivery date. Might be worth while to give them a call because they'll be able to identify if there's a problem with the order i.e. credit card issues, shipping address, etc.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
For the people who already got their email with the tracking number, did any of you order a 32GB iPhone?

Sent from my VZW iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal