iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

Kapple21

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Question, I ordered an iphone 5 friday at 12:07am pacific and was scheduled to have it delivered the 21st. My bank account showed a pending charge for the 16gb iphone up until about 20 mins ago and is now gone. I have been following the ups tracking along with the apple website and there is no indication that it has been canceled. Anyone know what may have happened?

dweb#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on about 4 am ish on the 14 and it's still saying "preparing for shipment" now i've seen other people saying their orders have shipped. don't get me wrong i'm glad that they got that but people that are on the same stage has me has been able to track their orders (don't know how to do that) so can anyone help me out?

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 3 minutes before midnight when they went live and i have no tracking info or nothing on my CC. But I have the receipt on my verizon page so i am hoping to wake up with a track number.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine on about 4 am ish on the 14 and it's still saying "preparing for shipment" now i've seen other people saying their orders have shipped. don't get me wrong i'm glad that they got that but people that are on the same stage has me has been able to track their orders (don't know how to do that) so can anyone help me out?

You got to read the thread. Use your phone # to track under "reference" # on ups site.

dweb#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
You got to read the thread. Use your phone # to track under "reference" # on ups site.

sorry i wasn't going to threw 50 plus pages of people, but there it is! thank you so much! but now i wonder why apple hasn't sent me a email or updated the order page to show it has shipped.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Last year I ordered through Apple and followed my phone from Shengzhou to Alaska to Tennessee to West Coast. This year ordered through AT&T, still processing, credit card charge still pending. Come on, give me a tracking number, already!

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I also wonder if any of you Verizon people have their confirmation and or tracking number, if any are from New Jersey. My receipt under documents in my verizon has a new jersey address on top.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've seen several people say to use your cell number for the UPS reference tracking on Apple orders. The number you should use is your billing number, which may or may not be your cell number. If you're not sure, check your order to see what number you used.

Benn00

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Just got my shipping notification and tracking from verizon. From location D771101..being shipped from 40 minutes from my home but looks like they have a delay on it to keep it from coming till friday

DJPunzo

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Just got my shipping notification and tracking from verizon. From location D771101..being shipped from 40 minutes from my home but looks like they have a delay on it to keep it from coming till friday

Thats the location I have but did not receive a tracking number. Maybe they are getting them ready since there was alot of shipments. I called today and the guy told me they are going to ship wednesday and get here for friday.

Ace Order Location: D771101
Order Status: We received your order and it is in process

Expected Ship Date: 9/21/2012

Benn00

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Thats the location I have but did not receive a tracking number. Maybe they are getting them ready since there was alot of shipments. I called today and the guy told me they are going to ship wednesday and get here for friday.

Order Status: We received your order and it is in process

Expected Ship Date: 9/21/2012
What i get now checking the preorder status page is...

Ace Order No: 98**2
Order Status: Your order has been shipped.
Expected Ship Date: 09/20/2012
Tracking No: 6 476******866
Courier: FEDEX

Fed ex shows it picked up in west chester earlier, I'm sure they'll all go out in the next 24 hours, seems like verizon is on the ball with shipping on time

DJPunzo

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
What i get now checking the preorder status page is...

Ace Order No: 98**2
Order Status: Your order has been shipped.
Expected Ship Date: 09/20/2012
Tracking No: 6 476******866
Courier: FEDEX

Fed ex shows it picked up in west chester earlier, I'm sure they'll all go out in the next 24 hours, seems like verizon is on the ball with shipping on time

Looks like they are going in order with the Ace Order No: My number is in the Order Number: 10***2

Benn00

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Is there something I can print and leave for UPS to have them leave my iphone at the door?

I've written a note in the past that says something like i give permission for the package to be left at the door, write your name then a signature underneath.

Never had an issue unless its direct signature required material or age restricted that needs to be verified

iChay107

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Verizon sent a shipping confirmation and tracking number!

Mines is on hold in West Chester, PA until Friday morning coming to Philadelphia, PA before 3pm!!!
Coming via FedEx with an indirect signature required.

I ordered at 2:57 pm (EST) on Friday.

I ORDERED FROM MY MOMS ELIGIBLE LINE BUT I WANT TO ACTIVATE IT UNDER MY LINE OF COURSE. I SPOKE TO CS AND WOMAN TOLD ME I WILL NOT NEED A NEW SIM CARD UNLESS I AM USING INTERNATIONAL FEATURE... IS THIS CORRECT?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73