iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email from Verizon with my tracking number from FEDEX. My order status page has also been updated showing the same info. Expected ship date of 9/20 so I'm guessing it is getting overnighted. FedEx isn't showing anything with that tracking number but that doesn't surprise me. Verizon customers can rest easy!

And come Friday, the FedEx tracking site will be slammed... when Verizon launched the iP4, FedEx showed my phone was still at the local FedEx delivery hub when I got it.

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Same that happened to me.
Go to verizonwireless.com and check your order status (NOT pre-order status). Should have your ACE number as an order number now, and under tracking information it should give your expected date (i don't think vzw has given out any actual tracking numbers as of yet... just dates)

Still no tracking number or email. I did what you said & it still says expected ship date 9/21.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Just an observation.. but I think people that are already Verizon customers are getting better results right now. New customers seem to be on the back burner regardless of when they ordered (ME!). Grumble.

Duky-

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I just went to ups website and typed in my cell number in the reference field and my zip code and country. Both mine and wife's phones are already in the USA. Jacked up for Friday to come!

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
good call on the documents Tab under my verizon. The receipt clearly shows as duplicate and the purchase of the phone with 2 day fedex. Yea buddy. Certainly helps my nerves.

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
For us Verizon customers does your screen look something like this?

CD5C2479-7117-40E3-A1ED-EA4B69184FC5-11915-000008D1A75BECFC.jpg

anon(764611)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
i haven't received shipping info via apple.

status on apple: preparing for shipment
status on ups (via track by reference): says it's in nashville tennessee
status on ups text message (because i'm utterly obsessed and need to keep in track in as many possible ways there are LOL): says my package is in louisville, kentucky LOL

either way it's getting here 9/21
im just appalled by all the different statuses
What are you using as a taking number? All I have is my apple order number and my status is "preparing for shipment".

Cauchon

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
from the preorder site yes but when you go to verizonwireless.com it's been updated

When I try to enter in my Ace number, it returns:

Page is not currently available

There has been an error in processing your request. Using the Back button on your browser and resubmitting your request may solve the problem. If you are still not successful, please Contact Us for assistance.

My card hasn't been charged yet.

anon(764611)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Ha I did what another person did and went to the ups site... Typed in my mobile number in the reference field along with country and shipping zip. Found my tracking and I'm excited. It is in Addison, IL right now and set for. Friday delivery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73