iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

suasex

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
still "preparing for shipment"

I ordered 9/14 at 12:12am pacific through the Apple Store App. Received confirmation email and everything. It's been "preparing for shipment" since Saturday I believe. My account on apple.com says "delivers by 9/21."

Anyone else order early from apple and not yet receive any shipping info? I don't doubt it will be late...or maybe a little and that's why I posted ha.

theogt

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I ordered at 2:55 am central on 9/14 through the Apple Store app. My order status has always said (and still says) Oct 5 delivery date. but my card has been charged. Wonder what that means.

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Ordered first night through apple website and mine says the same thing. I even received an email from apple saying that it is guaranteed on that day despite my not having any tracking information or confirmation of shipment.

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just called the automated order status line. Says order is shipped and will arrive in 2 business days. Others are confirming this on the Verizon forums.

(For verizon customers who ordered through them)

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Mine still says preparing for shipment, but I looked it up on UPS's tracking site with my phone# as reference, and it departed Nashville today. Edit: I've never received an email with a tracking # from Apple either.

stlmikey

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine was also shipped by looking up by reference number,. It's coming from Nashville and says UPS Next Day Air Saver .. I live in St Louis, so who knows i may get it early! Fingers Crossed

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says preparing for shipment, but I looked it up on UPS's tracking site with my phone# as reference, and it departed Nashville today. Edit: I've never received an email with a tracking # from Apple either.

whaaaaaaaaaaat last year with the 4s those who ordered from apple site had shipments coming from china you said yours is nashville??? its like that commercial this stuffs made in new york city?

suasex

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site

awesome, that worked! it just departed Anchorage. thanks!

iChay107

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Verizon update

So, Verizon just took the money from my account for the iPhone 5 16GB
AND
Just checked on Verizon.com...

Now it says...

Order Number: **289
Tracking Number:

Courier :
Ship Date:

FYI, I ordered on Friday at 2:57 am (EST) from Verizon website.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Lol, I don't know, but the origin scan said United States, and an arrival and departure scan from Nashville. Maybe it depends on the color and storage size? Or the carrier you're using?

laserguided

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
So does Verizon use FedEx to ship the phone? I'm just wondering because I won't be home on Friday and I'll probably have to go pick it up at the shipping center on Saturday. I wonder if they are even open on Saturdays. We will see.

easyrun99

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Ordered from VZW at about 3:10am (ET) Friday. My CC was charged this afternoon and my status on the VZW site changed from "It is being processed and you will receive notification once it has shipped", to "Your order has been sent for processing".

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
I ordered at 2:55 am central on 9/14 through the Apple Store app. My order status has always said (and still says) Oct 5 delivery date. but my card has been charged. Wonder what that means.

I ordered about 15 minutes after you and have the Oct. 5 delivery date from the Apple Store, as of now, my card hasn't been charged (nor do I have any pending charges).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR