iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

kpageisgreat

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
And I just got bumped from 9/21 to 10/05. Figures.... This is on VZW.

#Edit: Actually it just went from 9/21 ship date to blank to 10/5 to back to blank.

Last edited:

rocky271

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
same here but with American express, I got a 10/5 deliver date after I fixed everything. Gonna wait a day or two to see if I get bumped back up. If not probably cancel the order and hope I can find one in store on launch day

I'm thinking the same....land less than thrilled

kpageisgreat

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Since there are two different links to check your order status, I checked the one from the email and it shows a "Ship by date: 9/21" but the other link is acting iffy with info.

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with a gal with Verizon to discuss my data plan as a way of dropping the " can you verify my iphone 5 order went through" She told me that her status on screen says " sent for shipping" and that it shows an expected delivery date of 9/20. I clearly would be thrilled but I dont trust their system.

sk8erdh36

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with a gal with Verizon to discuss my data plan as a way of dropping the " can you verify my iphone 5 order went through" She told me that her status on screen says " sent for shipping" and that it shows an expected delivery date of 9/20. I clearly would be thrilled but I dont trust their system.

When I do a lookup with my preorder # it says the estimated ship date is 9/20. I think the VZW lady is confused. There is a difference between ship date and delivery date.

jpayne80

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm also in the blank shipping date club from the preorder link and 9/21 on the conf email link. But I think it's safe to say that if our cards are being charged, the phones will be here by Fri. I've preordered and ordered several phones in my 13+ years with Verizon and they've never charged my card before they've shipped a phone. I'm hoping for Wed but not holding my breath. :)

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
my debit card was just charged like 2 hours ago, checked my confirmation order number and says order processing and estimated delivery on 9/14

iJDR

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Big Red charged my card, but no shipping info yet
My pre-order page says 'your order has been sent for processing' with a blank ship date

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
When I do a lookup with my preorder # it says the estimated ship date is 9/20. I think the VZW lady is confused. There is a difference between ship date and delivery date.

What does your status say with the ship date of 9/20? Mine disappeared, just shows sent for processing and my CC has NOT been charged. But, hopefully this woman was right and that its moving along.

sk8erdh36

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm also in the blank shipping date club from the preorder link and 9/21 on the conf email link. But I think it's safe to say that if our cards are being charged, the phones will be here by Fri. I've preordered and ordered several phones in my 13+ years with Verizon and they've never charged my card before they've shipped a phone. I'm hoping for Wed but not holding my breath. :)

That would be nice lol. But my FedEx tracking page says it has shipped next day air, but delivery isn't until 9/21. At the bottom it says future delivery requested. So obviously Apple has said DO NOT SHIP TILL 9/21.

sk8erdh36

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
What does your status say with the ship date of 9/20? Mine disappeared, just shows sent for processing and my CC has NOT been charged. But, hopefully this woman was right and that its moving along.

Ace Order No: 49538
Ace Order Location: W779201
Order Status: Your order has been shipped.
Expected Ship Date: 09/20/2012
Tracking No: 2 477685921673
Courier: FEDEX

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Big Red charged my card, but no shipping info yet
My pre-order page says 'your order has been sent for processing' with a blank ship date

Exactly the same here. I am guessing they ship tomorrow or wednesday. Although I was under the impression they didn't charge unless they had shipped it...so I don't know. THings are moving along tho!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2