iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

ritav66

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Check the progress via UPS site!

I checked UPS using my phone number, and it says shipped on 9/15, and mine is in Nashville right now...come on Friday!!! It originated in the US, too.

The UPS site is fantastic. My iPhone has taken a northernly route from China and is currently resting in Alaska!

rocky271

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Sooo....I call bank of America Thursday and TELL THEM I am ordering two iPhone 5's (full retail), I wake up at 3am place the order, today it goes to ship and it hits fraud alert and doesn't go through!!!!! My order gets bumped (instead of a phone call for alternate payment?????) and now I'm not getting the phones for 3 weeks and Verizon says too bad. So I'm leaving Verizon after 17 years (with Primeco before it even was Verizon)....I am pissed. That is all.

Beezzy

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got a text from Chase saying that Verizon stole $429.99 from my bank account. I don't think I've ever been that happy to see that much money leaving my account at once. lol

sk8erdh36

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
For those that ordered from Verizon. When you check your order status does is say "estimated ship date 9/21"? Or does it say a different date?

Mine has shipped, but before that my email said estimated ship date 9/13. Which was impossible as that was the date I ordered lol. Now it says 9/21.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
For those that ordered from Verizon. When you check your order status does is say "estimated ship date 9/21"? Or does it say a different date?

My order status says "your order will ship by 9/21/12" .. since my card was charged, I imagine I'll probably have a tracking number later tonight or in the morning. Woo! haha

beto89

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Sooo....I call bank of America Thursday and TELL THEM I am ordering two iPhone 5's (full retail), I wake up at 3am place the order, today it goes to ship and it hits fraud alert and doesn't go through!!!!! My order gets bumped (instead of a phone call for alternate payment?????) and now I'm not getting the phones for 3 weeks and Verizon says too bad. So I'm leaving Verizon after 17 years (with Primeco before it even was Verizon)....I am pissed. That is all.

same here but with American express, I got a 10/5 deliver date after I fixed everything. Gonna wait a day or two to see if I get bumped back up. If not probably cancel the order and hope I can find one in store on launch day

Benn00

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Weird my card was charged, the status went to sent for processing. The ship date has gone from blank to 9/26 and once 10/5 and now its back to blank lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative