iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just to rehash what I posted earlier...

AT&T orders likely won't show shipping info till tomorrow at the earliest as they are receiving their shipments today or tomorrow form Apple. From what I can tell, Verizon is the same way, though some may see things start moving tonight.

Your credit card will have a final charge when the item is in a box ready to go to you. So if you see nothing happening by tomorrow, then call AT&T or Verizon.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered through AT&T online seen any movement?? They removed the hold on my account and still haven't charged me, but said its "pending shipment." Feeling discouraged that so many have tracking info already.

Dont get discouraged. If youre initial email from AT&T said 9/21 then youre safe. As of now no AT&T customer has been given any tracking info.

As theiphoneguy mentioned above , we should see some tracking numbers showing up on AT&T orders tomorrow and Wednesday and delivery by Friday for those who ordered early enough :)

jcrocks316

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
If this is right, I should get an official shoppe notice by tomorrow.

Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity
Addison, IL, United States 09/17/2012 2:07 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 09/17/2012 5:55 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Are there any Apple.com pre-orders with expected delivery of 9/21 that doesn't have tracking number yet? If so what model/carrier did you pre-order?

NONE of the Apple.com orders have a tracking number yet. But you can discover your shipping number by searching by reference number on the UPS site. See previous posts.

jwstaton

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
VZW just charged my card and now I have this for an order status:

Order Number: 33xxx
Tracking Number:

Courier :
Ship Date:

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I think phones ordered from Apple Store are coming from the US and not directly from China. I think people who ordered through their carrier (AT&T, Verizon)may be coming from China. UPS and FedEx have huge facilities in TN, and my guess is that our phones will ship from those facilites at the last minute.

This isn't really accurate. I ordered one phone using the Apple App and it is in Anchorage right now coming from China. I also ordered one from AT&T and I can not tell at all where it is. A few posts up Resplendent2209 ordered his/hers using the Apple app and it was in Nashville, TN early today. It must have been in the US already.

It appears its a crap shoot as to their "origin" (although they all came from China at some point).

denvergirl78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Verizon has charged mine too - it changed from a hold to a processing charge today :) Order status has updated as well. The preorder site now says "Your order has been sent for processing" and it comes up with an actual order number on the Order Status page.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox