iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

iRONicLEE

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
ordered through apple.com on Friday 9/14, I have a confirmation email time of 3:24am EST my current order status says "Preparing for Shipment" and "Delivers 9/21" still no shipping information though, Im located in southern Georgia... hoping for some shipping information soon

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I found out mine is in Anchorage, AK, United States (left China on 9/16)... updated 9/17, 12:44 pm.

Says 4 business days remaining, so I am assuming it is going to sit there till d-day

first_mvp

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
ordered through apple.com on Friday 9/14, I have a confirmation email time of 3:24am EST my current order status says "Preparing for Shipment" and "Delivers 9/21" still no shipping information though, Im located in southern Georgia... hoping for some shipping information soon

Did you try the UPS reference tracking method?

iRONicLEE

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you try the UPS reference tracking method?
Yeah, No luck :( the status just changed to preparing for shipment maybe a day or two ago but I ordered on apple.com at 324am so I thought it would ship out today or Id at least get see a status change, heres hoping for later today or tomorrow cause my card has already been charged and everything and I still have a delivery date of 9/21

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm in TN and mine says the same thing. I think phones ordered from Apple Store are coming from the US and not directly from China. I think people who ordered through their carrier (AT&T, Verizon)may be coming from China. UPS and FedEx have huge facilities in TN, and my guess is that our phones will ship from those facilites at the last minute.

iRONicLEE

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm in TN and mine says the same thing. I think phones ordered from Apple Store are coming from the US and not directly from China. I think people who ordered through their carrier (AT&T, Verizon)may be coming from China. UPS and FedEx have huge facilities in TN, and my guess is that our phones will ship from those facilites at the last minute.
I hope so, that would make a lot of sense as well, thanks

resplendent2209

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site

It departed from Nashville, TN for me a couple hours ago.

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Are there any Apple.com pre-orders with expected delivery of 9/21 that doesn't have tracking number yet? If so what model/carrier did you pre-order?

i havent even recieved the comfirmation email yet. lol. ordered from apple, att, 16gb black. but i can track via reference. delivers friday 9/21 by 3pm

Nepaiphone

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine directly from apple.com and mine is coming from china, left Hong Kong this morning errr tonight!! Ok we'll it's on it's way to Anchorage, AK

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
hmmmm..... .40 kilos? Roughly .89 lbs..... that seems a touch on the light side considering box, charger, cable and phone.

my wieght on my tracking says 2lbs

Sounds too fishy. None of the phones ship from a US address as origination shipping address. You should double check the dates and also make sure this isnt something else you ordered online before :)

mines from illinois. i havent had anything delivered through ups recently, last thing that was delivered came usps. also, delivery date of 9/21, and im sure that i have nothing ordered. so yea. nothing fishy about it

G8trMom09

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered through AT&T online seen any movement?? They removed the hold on my account and still haven't charged me, but said its "pending shipment." Feeling discouraged that so many have tracking info already.

first_mvp

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, No luck :( the status just changed to preparing for shipment maybe a day or two ago but I ordered on apple.com at 324am so I thought it would ship out today or Id at least get see a status change, heres hoping for later today or tomorrow cause my card has already been charged and everything and I still have a delivery date of 9/21

What's your model/carrier? I still don't have a tracking number either. 16GB Black AT&T.