Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012

Last Location:
Arrived - ZhengZhou, China, Sunday, 09/16/2012

woohoo!

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Go to the UPS website and "Track by Reference". Make the following selections/entries:

Shipment Type: Package
Shipment Reference: Phone Number (Credit Card Billing)
Shipment Date Range: Leave default
Destination Country: Select as appropriate
Destination ZIP/Postal Code: Select as appropriate

If you find a match and it has a delivery date matching what you're expecting ex. Sept 21st, you've found the tracking number.

Can you do this for orders from AT&T? Do we know who they use to ship?

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my Verizon order & noticed that there isn't a track number. It just says 'We have received your order & it is being processed" and that my expected ship date is 9/21/12. Nothing is next to where it says tracking number!

kpageisgreat

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my Verizon order & noticed that there isn't a track number. It just says 'We have received your order & it is being processed" and that my expected ship date is 9/21/12. Nothing is next to where it says tracking number!

I think that's the same for everyone right now w/ Verizon. Probably start seeing activity on Monday.

Reactions: mtavenger55

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
agh, i've ordered 12:12 pst on apple, no shipping confirmation and no tracking by reference. mines expected on 9/21 though. it just says preparing for shipment.

Merrillane

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
We ordered the I phone 5 for my son Sat Sept 15 at the Northpoint Mall In Roswell GA apple store through Verizon and I am getting a delivery date between Oct 10-16th and all I have is an email with an order number W435961826

JSho101

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I received my confirmation email from AT&T at 2:09 am CST - 9 minutes after pre-ordering went live. The email said the iPhone 5 would be delivered 9/21. I also received at text message Friday afternoon saying my order had been processed. The AT&T still says Processing for me. I expect some change in status tomorrow - Monday. Otherwise I may be concerned. The charge on my CC still says pending.

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Shipped

i was checking shipment for another product but i was surprised that my iPhone shipped already... just entered my phone no. zip code and the estimated date and it was there... my status on the apple website still says preparing for shipment...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh