iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Probably will ship Monday or Tuesday and will be held back due to Apple not wanting them delivered until 9/21.

Marty, the apple rep, told me that Tuesday would be the latest the iPhone 5 would ship. Then, they should arrive to Ur nearest FedEx or UPS location by Thursday,at the latest. They will be held at Ur local facility until Friday for release

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My status still says Processing Items. Should I freak out and call Apple and see when it is going to be delivered? Oh, wait, they already told me, right there on my order confirmation. You guys kill me!

larrynm

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my Verizon 32g from the Apple Online Store and my order was timed at 2:10 AM Mountain. That would be one hour after Apple started taking orders. I tried to get on when they opened but could not get on the site. To my disappointment my conformation from Apple stated shipping in 2 weeks and a delivery date of Oct 5th. I was hoping for Sept. 21st.

jpayne80

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
My status still says Processing Items. Should I freak out and call Apple and see when it is going to be delivered? Oh, wait, they already told me, right there on my order confirmation. You guys kill me!

...says the poster who made it all the way to page 17 of the shipping/tracking thread. ;)

my Verizon wireless ordered i phone still shows ship date 9/21 and "received order and its in process" I better not get shafted. haha.

unless I've missed someone saying otherwise, none of us who ordered from Verizon have anything beyond that. that's what mine says and I ordered around 3:10-3:15am EST.

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
...says the poster who made it all the way to page 17 of the shipping/tracking thread. ;)

Human nature...can't stop watching the train wreck. I'll admit that I was the same way on my first preorder. But I've learned that if Apple says 9/21 that it will be 9/21. The only tracking info that concerns me is the "delivered" time, hoping that it's not too late for me to get it before going to work.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Human nature...can't stop watching the train wreck. I'll admit that I was the same way on my first preorder. But I've learned that if Apple says 9/21 that it will be 9/21. The only tracking info that concerns me is the "delivered" time, hoping that it's not too late for me to get it before going to work.

How dare you dash the hopes and dreams of these fine people with a taste of reality. :D

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the apple store site. This is a stupid question but somewhere on the apple site it says that you can pickup orders made online in a retail store.

I doubt it but is it possible to speed up the in my hands date by opting to pick it up in a retail store?
E.g. Ship date 2 weeks and Delivery date of October 5 but select pick up in store and get one on Sept. 21

Grasping at straws here. LOL.

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I think people who pre order should get theirs first I mean staying up or waking up in middle of night to order should have a perk vs standing in line on launch day .. It also might push more people to pre order vs causing lines at stores

gixxer07600

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I think people who pre order should get theirs first I mean staying up or waking up in middle of night to order should have a perk vs standing in line on launch day .. It also might push more people to pre order vs causing lines at stores

people waiting in line wait for hours outside a store possibly in the cold and rain, with no gaurentee that they will get one. those of us who stay up all night or wake up to do so stay up sitting on our couch or in our beds, or sleep and set an alarm, make a few clicks, go back to bed and wait for delivery. both have perks. either way. we get it the same day, those of us who got in in time...no big deal.

on another note, ordered from apple, status finally changed to preparing to ship. card has been charged, but still no confirmation email (not worried about that, just threw that in there so anyone else whos status might not yet be changed and hasnt recieved an comfirmation email doesnt worry)

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
i have holiday shipping as method of shipping, and i recently hit preparing for shipment, ordered on apple site 12:12 pst :) delivered on 9/21. im excited now :D

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
people waiting in line wait for hours outside a store possibly in the cold and rain, with no gaurentee that they will get one. those of us who stay up all night or wake up to do so stay up sitting on our couch or in our beds, or sleep and set an alarm, make a few clicks, go back to bed and wait for delivery. both have perks. either way. we get it the same day, those of us who got in in time...no big deal.

on another note, ordered from apple, status finally changed to preparing to ship. card has been charged, but still no confirmation email (not worried about that, just threw that in there so anyone else whos status might not yet be changed and hasnt recieved an comfirmation email doesnt worry)

Also with ordering online it saves the companies some money that they would have to pay to one of their reps via commission so I can see why they would want people to order online. I know that's why they always use to never do rebates if you ordered online they only did it when you ordered in store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal