iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
32GB Black ATT ordered on Apple Store App @ 12:03am PST - Apple.com Status: Preparing for Shipment. Delivers 9/21 via Standard Shipping.

16GB White ATT ordered on ATT.com @ 4:00am PST - ATT.com Status: Preorder Processing. * the website does not state delivery date but my pre-order email said 9/21.

chadaw

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Preparing for shipment

I checked on my order status and my iPhones are being prepped for shipment. I orederd it from the Apple site.

jpayne80

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
How sad it is that I have my 16 digit preorder # memorized? :p It's not like it'll change from "received and processing" until it actually shops, right? Is that what everyone's who ordered from Verizon says?

maghy7

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
mine says: processing and method of shipping is: holiday shipping...holiday shipping? is iphone 5 preorder considered a holiday now?

I believe Monday is a holiday of some sort, my aunt asked me yesterday if I had Monday off because it is a holiday, I was like Huh? not for us at work... she said for schools it is, so I wonder what holiday it is and if schools are off then government is too, which means no mail, and could explain why yours says that, it will probably ship Monday (holiday).

Last edited:

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
my confirmation email says deliver by 9/21 but when i do the order status on verizon i get the same vague message and says ships by 9/21

Everyone I've talked to says that will be the deliver date. We shall see. This is my first time pre-ordering a phone, let alone an iPhone.

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Switching my family of 3 service over to Verizon, so I ordered 3 64GB iPhone 5's. I did receive an order conformation just a couple of minutes after I placed my order. It states they will be delivered by 9/21/12, so we're not so patiently waiting for Friday.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered through verizonwireless.com at 7am est (so 4 hours after pre-orders started) and everything went through flawlessly. I needed to pay full price because I didn't have an upgrade... so I did so and lost my unlimited data... (will speak with verizon in person when I get the device though, since I'm not signing a new contract, I should be able to keep my data).

Regardless... I got my order confirmation number when I completely the transaction, but never got an email from VZW! And when I try inputting the confirmation number online, I get an error saying my number or last night might be incorrect. Did they screw up??? What should I do from here? Give them a call?

jpayne80

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Regardless... I got my order confirmation number when I completely the transaction, but never got an email from VZW! And when I try inputting the confirmation number online, I get an error saying my number or last night might be incorrect. Did they screw up??? What should I do from here? Give them a call?

I did get the confirmation email, but the link in it to check the status doesn't work for me either. It did for awhile yesterday but hasn't since last night. The preorder link someone posted on the 1st or 2nd page does work for me though, so see if that works for you.

Reactions: SaMaster14

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I did get the confirmation email, but the link in it to check the status doesn't work for me either. It did for awhile yesterday but hasn't since last night. The preorder link someone posted on the 1st or 2nd page does work for me though, so see if that works for you.

Thanks for that! I should have read the thread first.

I still haven't received the email, but my order is processing and ship date is 9/21

coreymcl

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered through verizonwireless.com at 7am est (so 4 hours after pre-orders started) and everything went through flawlessly. I needed to pay full price because I didn't have an upgrade... so I did so and lost my unlimited data... (will speak with verizon in person when I get the device though, since I'm not signing a new contract, I should be able to keep my data).

Try this site and see if it pulls up your order. It worked for me and the link in my conformation email did not work, strange.

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Reactions: mtbenti

jcrocks316

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
My preorder is still processing. One of my credit cards has processed but the other one is still pending. Should I be worried or is there still enough time for it to prepare to ship?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods