iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

JF7FSU

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
My apple store order went to preparing for shipment this am. I ordered a few minutes after preorders started.

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who ordered straight from ATT, what does your order page look like? Does it list the phone as backordered? Do you have a delivery date?

Hi theiphoneguy. I would be happy to share with you what I see on my AT&T order status.

(said no one yet) :)

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Both are mine are still processing but it says I'll get it the 21st. I called Apple and they confirmed it also. Hope they're right.:confused:

XCalibration17

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
A buddy of mine and I preordered ours at the same time. Maybe a minute or so apart and his shows delivery the 21st ad mine the 26th. I think that's kind of silly.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Order through Apple via the Apple Store app within a few minutes after being available for pre-order, overnight my status changed to "preparing for shipment" with delivery still stating 9/21

Dahlen

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Last year Verizon shipped my 4S through UPS and I was able to sign electronically for it by signing up for their MyUPS service, driver left it at the door with no questions asked. Since I work a few blocks from home I just checked the delivery status and once it changed to delivered I went and grabbed it.

denvergirl78

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else getting this message when the check from the link in the confirmation email? "Please check the information you have entered. Data may be missing or may have entered an invalid Pre-Order Number or Last Name." I've entered it several times so I know it's correct. Yesterday it said my order was received and is processing, and when I check using the preorder link, I still get the received and processing status.

It sounds like you're talking about the Verizon site? Try entering the number and then your last name all in caps. This has been working some of the time. If that doesn't work, you can use this link to access the preorder status site: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I think about half the time I've had a phone shipped from Verizon I was home and the other half I was not. When I was not home it was sitting on the back deck. I live out of town, but not really out in the sticks and it's always been FedEx. I do not recall ever signing for one either.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I hope they deliver it early Friday morning. I have classes from 1130-1530, and then work from 1600-0100. :rolleyes:
The last thing I ordered from Apple, a MacBook, came via UPS; hopefully it'll be UPS again, so that I will be able to use live tracking like I did previously.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered at 12:15am PDT day of preorder. Through apple.com. Showing "Preparing for shipment".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox