iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

MrOSmith

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Im looking good. Finally got my shipping/tracking info. UPS says estimated time for delivery is between 9:00am-12:15pm Friday! I have a black 32GB ordered from Sprint.Com

Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity
Minneapolis, MN, United States 09/20/2012 9:31 P.M. Departure Scan
09/20/2012 4:21 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 09/20/2012 3:28 P.M. Departure Scan
09/20/2012 11:01 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 09/20/2012 3:48 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

crwoo

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Finally got my shipment confirmation. Although I was a cheapy and asked for 2day shipping instead of overnight...So I assum saturday then? it just got picked up from memphis, TN at 9:22pm. Am I right in thinking saturday? or even monday? ha, I guess I should just keep tracking the fedex...
They didnt ask me about shipping speed, so they shipped second day. Shipped today, Tracking says monday delivery.

ds1091

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Ive been reading this thread for days now. Had to sign up to tell my frustrating experience. I had Verizon with a one year contract for both of my lines with a iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. Our contract ended but we were not due for a upgrade until October. I wanted to preorder the iPhone 5, long story short I couldn't early so the Verizon rep on the phone told me to add a line with the new iPhone then cancel my current one which isn't on a contract but not due for a upgrade. So i go to the closest Verizon store and told them what I was planning to do and they said that they wont allow me to do that and put a hold on my account so I cannot add a line. Seriously? I got so fed up and left to switch to AT&T since i have no EFTs on both lines. Preordered both iPhones at 3:10 am EST and received my email. Now fast forward to last night when I notice one of my phones shipped and the other did not. I call immediately and AT&T tells me I am fine both will be shipped there is nothing wrong. Wake up today one phone shipped with a tracking number.. the other canceled. AT&T management tells me they canceled my other one because i payed with a visa debit card not a credit card. Makes no sense. Luckily I got the last preorder at a local target for my girlfriend for pickup tomorrow. I will never EVER order from a carrier site again. No one has any clue what they are talking about.

Reactions: anon(3733516)

xsuki000

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
How are you guys getting such detailed delivery times? Mine just says by 3:00pm or end of the day for residential deliveries (btw what time does end of the day mean?)

I was also wondering if any of you were ever skipped by the delivery guy on previous iphone generation deliveries? I ordered a macbook pro from apple two years ago and the fedex delivery guy claimed he dropped by when i wasn't there but i was waiting at the door the entire day.

jMunar

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
How are you guys getting such detailed delivery times? Mine just says by 3:00pm or end of the day for residential deliveries (btw what time does end of the day mean?)

They might have a different shipping company, like FedEx etc... and end of day means before the cut off time, usually like around 7pm. The trend of UPS for me I always get my packages around 5pm but recently Ive got some packages around noon time.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Sent:Fri Sep 21 03:04:25 UTC 2012
Subject: Your AT&T order ############ has shipped

Congratulations your order has shipped! ! We are so excited you chose AT&T! Thank you again for choosing AT&T, the nations? largest 4G network.

Did you know? You can use the upgrade eligibility of another number on your account to upgrade your own device! To take advantage of this offer, follow these steps:
Upgrade the line that is eligible.
When your device arrives, call 1-800-331-0500 or 611 from a different wireless device. Enter the wireless number that received the upgrade.
Select option #2 to activate your phone on a different mobile number.
Good to know! Still haven't charged my card.

Branz1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Waiting for my iPhone 5 also! Can't wait till tomorrow! Tho I already got a case shipped to me today. Check out this funny random unboxing video that I've made lmbo ;P

"The iPhone 5 is being released SOON. BUT has apple accidentally released a "dirty" case to go with it!? It's called the iERECT case :O" An ERECT iPhone 5... case!?!? - YouTube

LocoStrange

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine is already waiting at my local UPS hub. Says it will be delivered by 10:30 am. Would be nice but I never see them earlier than the typically 3pm after they finish with businesses first

sk8erdh36

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine is already waiting at my local UPS hub. Says it will be delivered by 10:30 am. Would be nice but I never see them earlier than the typically 3pm after they finish with businesses first

I live in a real small town, so may not work for you, but I go and find them and then ask for my package. They love doing it because it is one less stop they have to make. Also I get lucky because the first stop they make as they are heading into town is my work so I usually just have work get it for me (if I am working that day) then when I get to work I got it.

Chennylou#IM

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Like someone stated earlier my apple.com 10/5 deliver date changed to preparing for shipment today, would they really take 2 weeks to prepare or am I in good position to get it early?

lbarnwell

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery as well. I checked in the middle of the night and it was out for delivery. Now the waiting begins. At least I have housework to keep me occupied today.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods