My iPhone arrived at my work at 10 am est! But pretty much had to wait to play with it since I had to sell them for sprint!
    09-21-2012 11:27 PM
    I'm still waiting but since its on the business plan it might not arrive until next week
    09-21-2012 11:36 PM
    So I had the fedex 2day shipping. It's in the LA area as of this afternoon, (I live in LA) would it deliver tomorrow or monday as the estimated shipping date says monday the 24th...
    09-22-2012 01:56 AM
    So far brown has no showed for me and I am ready to murder someone. I called and they have no idea why/where it is. It was on the truck this morning and never made it.

Pure awesome.
    That happened to me last year. I kept calling them until about past midnight and they kept yelling me that they could still be finishing up deliveries. Then around 1ish it was scanned heading back to the sender. You better talk to the supervisors and have them either deliver it tomorrow or have it held in a local hub...
    09-22-2012 02:33 AM
    After a very large ordeal at the local ups earlier today, I now have my shiny, gorgeous new white iPhone 5.

Not that there was anything wrong with my 4s but I now feel like it was handicapped.
    09-22-2012 04:06 AM
    My 10/5 delivery date has shipped :-)
    09-22-2012 06:45 AM
    Hey. I got an email from Apple this morning telling me that my iPhone5 has shipped and est delivery date is 25th Sep. Fantastic.

Pre order originally said 1st Oct so I am really happy.!

However, I have just watched an iFixtIT video about Scuffgate. There doesn't seem any doubt. They definitely scuff !

My black i5 is going straight in its Otterbox Defender I already have ready and waiting!
    09-22-2012 07:03 AM
    Mine just changed to shipped this morning (from Apple). Has no delivery date. UPS shows origin scan China 9/22 also no estimated delivery. Originally my est delivery was Oct 5. Any idea when I should expect it now?

And - so far no email from Apple that it shipped.
    Last edited by dougef; 09-22-2012 at 07:21 AM. Reason: add info
    09-22-2012 07:20 AM
    Sir i want to book online now when will i get the instrument pls refer me sir
    09-22-2012 07:32 AM
    Originally scheduled for 10/5 delivery - 32MB-Black has now shipped with scheduled delivery 7/28
    09-22-2012 07:35 AM
    Mine just changed to shipped this morning (from Apple). Has no delivery date. UPS shows origin scan China 9/22 also no estimated delivery. Originally my est delivery was Oct 5. Any idea when I should expect it now?

And - so far no email from Apple that it shipped.
    Just got the email - scheduled delivery 9/28. One week early!
    How accurate are these dates?
    09-22-2012 07:54 AM
    That happened to me last year. I kept calling them until about past midnight and they kept yelling me that they could still be finishing up deliveries. Then around 1ish it was scanned heading back to the sender. You better talk to the supervisors and have them either deliver it tomorrow or have it held in a local hub...
    I called back later and they told me it was still out for delivery. I kindly pointed out the fact that it was scheduled for business delivery (before 5pm) and there was a reason for that. My work isn't open at 9pm....

So I got the usual apology and told it would be Monday. Jackass UPS
    09-22-2012 09:11 AM
    I was in the 2 weeks deliver, delivered October 5 group (ordered 90 minutes after they went online for ordering). I just got an email that it has shipped and will be delivered next Friday, Sep. 28!!
    09-22-2012 09:49 AM
    I finally got mine at 5:30 ET on the 21st
    This has been fun everyone :-(
    09-22-2012 11:32 AM
    Still nothing here. I order at 5pm eastern on pre-order day. This is so frustrating!
    09-22-2012 12:15 PM
    I called back later and they told me it was still out for delivery. I kindly pointed out the fact that it was scheduled for business delivery (before 5pm) and there was a reason for that. My work isn't open at 9pm....

So I got the usual apology and told it would be Monday. Jackass UPS
    Can you drive to their shipping facility to pick it up? If it's going to be sitting around there till Monday...
    09-22-2012 12:40 PM
    I was in the 2 weeks deliver, delivered October 5 group (ordered 90 minutes after they went online for ordering). I just got an email that it has shipped and will be delivered next Friday, Sep. 28!!
    Same here, but the 27th.
    09-22-2012 12:53 PM
    I just spoke to the Apple Store customer support. There is an iphone associated with my order. It should go out later today and will be shipped via Express delivery so i should receive it by early or middle of next week.Cool! Any time earlier than October 5 is a winfall at this point!

Redshirt, by your avatar, I should wish that you live longer and prosper (and enjoy your new iphone). Thanks, again.
    When I woke up this morning, the status changed to shipping with a tracking link to ups. Its in china and on its way . It's way ahead of the October 5 delivery date. I should have it next week.

Then all I have to worry about is calling my carrier before turning it on and activating so I make sure I get the discounted price on my added line. Stress with that is that carrier reps didn't misrepresent that I can do it. Crossing my fingers.
    09-22-2012 01:22 PM
    Can you drive to their shipping facility to pick it up? If it's going to be sitting around there till Monday...
    I can't because #1 they are closed on weekends, and #2 I work all day Saturday.
    09-22-2012 06:16 PM
    Same here, but the 27th.
    Ordered 32 GB, White, 90 minutes after orders opened.. Got 2 week delivery, but 3 week delivery date,,,
    Late Thursday, PDT, moved to "Preparing For Shipment"... Nothing since......
    09-22-2012 07:06 PM
    I was also in the original October 5th delivery date group. But early yesterday morning, I got an email saying my phone had shipped from China and it should be at my house this Thursday the 27th! Currently, my phone is in Alaska ( I live in Virginia) , so I am pretty sure I will get it by Thursday now that its officially in the United States now. Can't Wait!!!
    09-22-2012 08:32 PM
    I was also in the original October 5th delivery date group. But early yesterday morning, I got an email saying my phone had shipped from China and it should be at my house this Thursday the 27th! Currently, my phone is in Alaska ( I live in Virginia) , so I am pretty sure I will get it by Thursday now that its officially in the United States now. Can't Wait!!!
    Unfortunately, I didn't get a notice of shipped until today and according to ups website as of now it is still in china and has not moved. Weird timeline that it was actually scanned in a city of china yesterday but today it is "order processed: ready for ups". It makes no sense. In addition, mine is being shipped worldwide expedited which according to the website means delivery in 4 to 5 business days. An apple rep yesterday said it would come by another method which would arrive sooner. I guess based on the first wave of shipments, and the explanation of the shipping method, it should be a week and probably will receive it next Friday.
    09-22-2012 09:32 PM
    Unfortunately, I didn't get a notice of shipped until today and according to ups website as of now it is still in china and has not moved. Weird timeline that it was actually scanned in a city of china yesterday but today it is "order processed: ready for ups". It makes no sense. In addition, mine is being shipped worldwide expedited which according to the website means delivery in 4 to 5 business days. An apple rep yesterday said it would come by another method which would arrive sooner. I guess based on the first wave of shipments, and the explanation of the shipping method, it should be a week and probably will receive it next Friday.
    Wow that sucks, I have been tracking my phone ever since I got the email and it has been moving pretty fast, I mean just this morning it was in Hong Kong and now its in Alaska. Wonder what's taking so long with your phone's shipping? When did you pre order? I pre ordered on the 14th around 10am EST.
    09-22-2012 10:41 PM
    Well, Verizon charged me today so I'm hoping on Monday our phones will ship.
    09-22-2012 10:54 PM
    I just checked again and my phone just got the departure scan from Alaska. This thing is really moving, who knows I might get it earlier than Thursday if it keeps moving like this!
    Last edited by shadowboxer8; 09-22-2012 at 11:01 PM.
    09-22-2012 10:58 PM
1,959 ... 6566676869 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD