On time? UPS? For me they have never been on time and arrive as late as 7pm in my experience. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I actually don't want them to be right on time. I won't be home... 7pm would suck though. I hop eit will get here around noon.
    09-20-2012 10:33 AM
    One of my coworkers said that his wife's is at UPS and has been since Sunday, however they refuse to deliver until Friday. That is the worst in the world. I would rather not know!
    09-20-2012 10:33 AM
    I can practically see the FedEx distribution center from my office in Ann Arbor, MI but still have to wait!! When I click the tracking page to "Hold at location" is tells me "Hold at FedEx Location service is not available for this shipment"

Ugh!!
    09-20-2012 10:35 AM
    I live in a marine industrial area, so I imagine my UPS man will have no trouble with a few one pound packages. Usually he delivers iAnchors and iEngineParts.
    Just have to hope that your package is sitting on the top and not the bottom.
    09-20-2012 10:36 AM
    Yay! Just woke up to an email from AT&T Premier that my phone has shipped!!! Looks like it was last scanned in Memphis, Tennessee ...... Today is going to be a loooooooooooong day lol
    09-20-2012 10:43 AM
    Yippie!!!! Just got my shipping confirmation with tracking info!!!

ordered at 3:04 am vzw on Feb 14th!!!

So excited for tomorrow!!!
    Wow...you've been waiting a long time for yours to ship! <G>
    09-20-2012 10:49 AM
    They updated my delivery time to "before 10:30AM" this is fantastic for me because UPS usually comes at 5:30. I hope this 10:30 thing sticks
    09-20-2012 10:50 AM
    I have a question...I ordered mine through AT&T and I am wondering what I do when I get it? How do I activate it? Will it already have the SIM in the phone or will I have to go to a store and get one put it?
    09-20-2012 10:52 AM
    Let's all just promise each other that when our iPhones arrive we are extra careful with the box cutters. We don't want to lose a thumb or finger. I just picture us running down the stairs in excited taking a bad fall in front of the couriers.

Not only that, you don't want to scratch your brand new iPhone before you even get to see it or cut your new earpods or charger hahaha
    They updated my delivery time to "before 10:30AM" this is fantastic for me because UPS usually comes at 5:30. I hope this 10:30 thing sticks
    Sweet!!!! The UPS truck just came through here so I hope they will at a good time tomorrow too!
    Decided to register so I could join in on the excitement!

Saw via my Apple store app last night that a UPS label was created, cc was also charged. Got an email from Apple today saying it left Apple on September 17th and that I will receive it on September 25th..seemed kinda odd as I pre-ordered mine online just shortly after midnight PST.

Hopefully the date changes when the phone actually reaches a UPS sorting facility!

*fingers crossed*
    09-20-2012 10:54 AM
    Sweet!!!! The UPS truck just came through here so I hope they will at a good time tomorrow too!
    Showing up early when you don't have iPhones to deliver is easy. I am an optimist on every day but iPhone day.
    09-20-2012 10:54 AM
    Ooooo! That could be the beginning of a new reality game show! Find my iPhone!

Lol!!!! That would be one worth watching! Lol
    09-20-2012 10:55 AM
    I would sit in front of the map all day like a little kiddo waiting for it to come closer to my house.
    Getting warmerwarmer! Lol UPS stalking. Funny!
    09-20-2012 10:56 AM
    Let's all just promise each other that when our iPhones arrive we are extra careful with the box cutters. We don't want to lose a thumb or finger. I just picture us running down the stairs in excited taking a bad fall in front of the couriers.

Lol! So true! No running with sharp objects!
    09-20-2012 10:58 AM
    Finally In-Transit to Los Angeles for me this morning! Can't wait!
    09-20-2012 11:00 AM
    I have a question...I ordered mine through AT&T and I am wondering what I do when I get it? How do I activate it? Will it already have the SIM in the phone or will I have to go to a store and get one put it?
    The nano sim will be pre-installed. All you have to do is turn the phone on and follow the directions on the screen to activate it.
    09-20-2012 11:14 AM
    Does it say end of day for residential?
    09-20-2012 11:18 AM
    I am scheduled for 10:30am tomorrow. UPS!!
    I am so excited, but I won't be home until 11:15am. Ae they usually on time?
    Can they just leave the package at my door? Or in my mailbox? It should be small enough to fit. If I miss the delivery, how long will it take until it's back at the closest UPS location for me to pick up? Does anybody know that?
    Don't know about being on time, but last year for the 4s I was able to sign for the phone electronically via their site by signing up for MyUPS. I believe Apple also has a release for on their site somewhere you can print out.

When I had missed deliveries, the local hub is open for pickups AFTER seven o'clock. Granted, it could be even later on IPhone day as you have to wait for the truck to get back. Also I believe they close at nine. Check their site for the location nearest you for hours of availability.
    09-20-2012 11:20 AM
    Decided to register so I could join in on the excitement!

Saw via my Apple store app last night that a UPS label was created, cc was also charged. Got an email from Apple today saying it left Apple on September 17th and that I will receive it on September 25th..seemed kinda odd as I pre-ordered mine online just shortly after midnight PST.

Hopefully the date changes when the phone actually reaches a UPS sorting facility!

*fingers crossed*
    Thats exactly what I got today. I ordered just after midnight also. It also says the 25th for me. Not happy. I hate waiting for my toys, lol.
    09-20-2012 11:24 AM
    is it just me or ups website is not updating. my the last update i have with my shipment is
    Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 12:07 A.M. Arrival Scan

and it has been over 2 days since there has been movement on my status. and i live in california. i would understand if it was a departure scan coz that would mean its in transit. but its an arrival scan that means its just sitting at the facility.
    Mine just changed to "import scan" in Kentucky at 9:04am Thursday (I assume KY time), and I got an e-mail from Apple saying it's been shipped with that UPS tracking number. Still says it'll deliver Friday (but no ETA). UPS site says between 9am and 7pm. I'm practically across the street from the UPS shipping center here in CA, and usually my deliveries are the last on the route, so I'm thinking closer to the 7pm time.

(added) Hrm, just checked and it says delivery by 10:30am as well now. Interesting, hope it comes.
    Last edited by Redshirt; 09-20-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    09-20-2012 11:35 AM
    Wow...you've been waiting a long time for yours to ship! <G>

Yeah it was the hardest thing.........I did call customer service yesterday just to make sure everything was looking good. Can't wait to get it tomorrow!! Hope he comes early!!!
    09-20-2012 11:46 AM
    Thats exactly what I got today. I ordered just after midnight also. It also says the 25th for me. Not happy. I hate waiting for my toys, lol.
    Same here! UPS label has been created shipment hasn't arrived at UPS facility. Shipping notification from Apple states left Apple Sept 16 receive on Sept 25!

One thing I did notice was that it is being shipped by "UPS Express Saver" which means once it arrives to UPS they guaranty next day delivery by noon. So here's hoping they get the package today!

I will be very upset if I have to wait until Sept 25 as I ordered mine 5mins after they went on pre order!
    09-20-2012 11:48 AM
    (Verizon ordered 5 minutes in, 32GB Black)

My tracking has shown at least 10 updates in Memphis, TN. The latest one showing "Shipment information sent to FedEx" and an updated weight (2.0lbs), ship date 09/18. But they deleted my arrival date! PANIC!
    I have 11 scans in Memphis as well. My delivery date is still showing tomorrow. I wouldn't worry, it's only a few hours' flight away to pretty much anywhere in the US.
    09-20-2012 12:08 PM
    Same here! UPS label has been created shipment hasn't arrived at UPS facility. Shipping notification from Apple states left Apple Sept 16 receive on Sept 25!

One thing I did notice was that it is being shipped by "UPS Express Saver" which means once it arrives to UPS they guaranty next day delivery by noon. So here's hoping they get the package today!

I will be very upset if I have to wait until Sept 25 as I ordered mine 5mins after they went on pre order!
    I just noticed that also. Express Saver. We may be ok for Friday after all. *crosses fingers*
    09-20-2012 12:16 PM
1,959 ... 5152535455 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD