mine says: processing and method of shipping is: holiday shipping...holiday shipping? is iphone 5 preorder considered a holiday now?
    guinnkevinr likes this.
    09-15-2012 12:41 PM
    mine says: processing and method of shipping is: holiday shipping...holiday shipping? is iphone 5 preorder considered a holiday now?
    Um duh! Jk lol, but yeah I've heard this on other forums. Mine shows standard shipping
    09-15-2012 12:45 PM
    32GB Black ATT ordered on Apple Store App @ 12:03am PST - Apple.com Status: Preparing for Shipment. Delivers 9/21 via Standard Shipping.

16GB White ATT ordered on ATT.com @ 4:00am PST - ATT.com Status: Preorder Processing. * the website does not state delivery date but my pre-order email said 9/21.
    09-15-2012 12:57 PM
    Here's hoping the same for the people like me that ordered from verizon
    Me too...my order confirm email got to me at 3:07am EST...I'm just hoping for a 21st delivery.
    09-15-2012 12:58 PM
    I checked on my order status and my iPhones are being prepped for shipment. I orederd it from the Apple site.
    09-15-2012 01:33 PM
    How sad it is that I have my 16 digit preorder # memorized? :P It's not like it'll change from "received and processing" until it actually shops, right? Is that what everyone's who ordered from Verizon says?
    09-15-2012 01:45 PM
    I believe Monday is a holiday of some sort, my aunt asked me yesterday if I had Monday off because it is a holiday, I was like Huh? not for us at work... she said for schools it is, so I wonder what holiday it is and if schools are off then government is too, which means no mail, and could explain why yours says that, it will probably ship Monday (holiday).
    Last edited by maghy7; 09-15-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    09-15-2012 01:49 PM
    How sad it is that I have my 16 digit preorder # memorized? :P It's not like it'll change from "received and processing" until it actually shops, right? Is that what everyone's who ordered from Verizon says?
    That is what mine says.
    09-15-2012 02:02 PM
    Monday is the Constitution day. Wonder if it is a holiday!

Mine also says Holiday Shipping.
    09-15-2012 02:14 PM
    That is what mine says.
    my confirmation email says deliver by 9/21 but when i do the order status on verizon i get the same vague message and says ships by 9/21
    09-15-2012 02:14 PM
    my confirmation email says deliver by 9/21 but when i do the order status on verizon i get the same vague message and says ships by 9/21
    Everyone I've talked to says that will be the deliver date. We shall see. This is my first time pre-ordering a phone, let alone an iPhone.
    09-15-2012 02:17 PM
    Switching my family of 3 service over to Verizon, so I ordered 3 64GB iPhone 5's. I did receive an order conformation just a couple of minutes after I placed my order. It states they will be delivered by 9/21/12, so we're not so patiently waiting for Friday.
    09-15-2012 02:17 PM
    I pre-ordered through verizonwireless.com at 7am est (so 4 hours after pre-orders started) and everything went through flawlessly. I needed to pay full price because I didn't have an upgrade... so I did so and lost my unlimited data... (will speak with verizon in person when I get the device though, since I'm not signing a new contract, I should be able to keep my data).

Regardless... I got my order confirmation number when I completely the transaction, but never got an email from VZW! And when I try inputting the confirmation number online, I get an error saying my number or last night might be incorrect. Did they screw up??? What should I do from here? Give them a call?
    09-15-2012 02:34 PM
    From what location are the phones shipped if preordered through apple? My est. delivery date is 9/21.
    09-15-2012 02:37 PM
    Regardless... I got my order confirmation number when I completely the transaction, but never got an email from VZW! And when I try inputting the confirmation number online, I get an error saying my number or last night might be incorrect. Did they screw up??? What should I do from here? Give them a call?
    I did get the confirmation email, but the link in it to check the status doesn't work for me either. It did for awhile yesterday but hasn't since last night. The preorder link someone posted on the 1st or 2nd page does work for me though, so see if that works for you.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    09-15-2012 02:38 PM
    From what location are the phones shipped if preordered through apple? My est. delivery date is 9/21.
    Then come directly from China, through Hong Kong.
    09-15-2012 02:41 PM
    I did get the confirmation email, but the link in it to check the status doesn't work for me either. It did for awhile yesterday but hasn't since last night. The preorder link someone posted on the 1st or 2nd page does work for me though, so see if that works for you.
    Thanks for that! I should have read the thread first.

I still haven't received the email, but my order is processing and ship date is 9/21
    09-15-2012 02:43 PM
    Me too...my order confirm email got to me at 3:07am EST...I'm just hoping for a 21st delivery.
    Yeah I hope so too! I got my email at 2:59AM EST
    09-15-2012 02:50 PM
    I pre-ordered through verizonwireless.com at 7am est (so 4 hours after pre-orders started) and everything went through flawlessly. I needed to pay full price because I didn't have an upgrade... so I did so and lost my unlimited data... (will speak with verizon in person when I get the device though, since I'm not signing a new contract, I should be able to keep my data).

Try this site and see if it pulls up your order. It worked for me and the link in my conformation email did not work, strange.

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com...cSearchInit.do
    mtbenti and Joe McG like this.
    09-15-2012 03:02 PM
    My preorder is still processing. One of my credit cards has processed but the other one is still pending. Should I be worried or is there still enough time for it to prepare to ship?
    09-15-2012 04:13 PM
    Anyones status make it to "prepare for shipping" that preordered black 16gb gsm AT&T ?
    09-15-2012 04:37 PM
    no mind still says processing items.. on my credit card showings processing charge so.. i dont know what's up..
    09-15-2012 04:39 PM
    Mine from Verizon says processing says estimated ship date 9/21 hmm it better be delivery date not ship date lol as my order went in like at 12:05 and confirm email at 12:09 .. But I'm not worried I'll wait till later in week to check again
    09-15-2012 04:47 PM
    My preorder is still processing. One of my credit cards has processed but the other one is still pending. Should I be worried or is there still enough time for it to prepare to ship?
    Same problem I'm going through (except I only used one card). I ordered really early, and it still says should be shipped by the 21st. If it doesn't I am going to be extremely pissed and have some words with Verizon...
    09-15-2012 04:59 PM
    The Apple Store App is awesome. If you pre-ordered your new iPhone 5 online at the apple store, you can track the progress of the order thru this app on your existing iphone or iPad without going onto the website and without inputting your order number.
    It does not matter that you did not order your iPhone thru the app.
    Last edited by ekneeiphone; 09-15-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    09-15-2012 05:17 PM
1,959 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD